Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know how you feel. I had only just woken up after a hard days work when this special came up. Maybe it was it was a sign from God that I woke up at the right moment.....:]

The deal has dissapeared :{ Sorry to all the freaks that missed out. Im so grateful to sideshow
So they actually reduced the price of the item, with NO coupon needed? If it was a coupon, sometimes the banner goes away, but the coupon still works. BTW, are you saying you used a gift card on top of the discount deal? Cuz that is usually a no-on. You can't combine discounts.

Last edited:
So they actually reduced the price of the item, with NO coupon needed? It it was a coupon, sometimes the banner goes away, but the coupon still works. BTW, are you saying you used a gift card on top of the discount deal? Cuz that is usually a no-on.

Not sure if the code is still there to use. Yeah I got 75% off or whatever ________________. I got the _________ from 2 recent purchases and the UC was eligible for ________use. All I know is that im one happy collector:yess:

Last edited:
Not sure if the code is still there to use. Yeah I got 75% off or whatever ________________. I got the _________ from 2 recent purchases and the UC was eligible for ________use. All I know is that im one happy collector:yess:
Congrats on the score!

Last edited:
I hope its legit. I dont see the big deal with _______________ on a discounted item....

Last edited:
GAH, Fury, I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for getting me undying carcass buddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We will square everything away in chat. Woot.

And shropt, nooooo. Mistress will still be giving away.

Undying Carcass PF EX is a good item to have. Somebody who won it last year sent it to me in exchange for me buying him a Chucky VCD figure. Good trade.:lecture

Speaking as somebody who did exactly what you did in a previous Spook, BlitzOUT, I can tell you to watch for an e-mail from Sideshow asking you to pay the full $75.

Hmm Yes. Very dissapoint if you are all correct but for the moment I would like to enjoy my high. Ill revisit the thread in the morning with......news........

My Indy vs. Mola Ram has shipped. Thanks again Chicky!!

That is an awesome deal. Would have loved to get the Undying Carcass PF at that price.

Back