Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, found it. That's a fair price for that figure. Not for me, but I put the word out to a few freaks.

They are all sleeping of course! :panic:

Ha yeah dude im freakin stoked eh? First PF and for the price of shipping. Basically a freebie thanks to my ____________:wink1:

Last edited:
Mistress's Fortunes have a promo code for $100 off Fist of the North Star Kenshirou RAH Figure. Looks like its still working, but not something I collect

Mistress's Fortunes have a promo code for $100 off Fist of the North Star Kenshirou RAH Figure. Looks like its still working, but not something I collect

Interesting, the link they give you doesn't work. I had to hunt for it lol.

:clap

Hey Blitz, I was able to get one too. Thanks so much to you and Fury for spreading the word on this awesome deal.

So glad I stayed up tonight even later than usual during Spook. A couple hour nap should work just fine.

:clap

Hey Blitz, I was able to get one too. Thanks so much to you and Fury for spreading the word on this awesome deal.

So glad I stayed up tonight even later than usual during Spook. A couple hour nap should work just fine.

Glad I could help bro:1-1:

Back