Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mort looks like a Henson puppet. Awesome.

This is my first year with a Spook kit. Niece will get the plushie, but the mug is mine and like I said...orange, or death.

What is the Spooktacular kit even used for? Just a bunch of goodies? And who is Mort? I've never heard of the guy before...

They do climb up in the trees and drop virus infected goo on the caterpillars below, so they're kind of killing them. It would be cooler if they ate each other, though.

Give it time. I'm sure the human zombie virus will be here one day.

I just hope it gets here while I'm still in good shape. It would really suck to be old and crotchety, and then get turned into a zombie. Just when you think it can't get any worse, and death becomes attractive...you get screwed out of that too.

I'm going to try and join in with you freaks in chat as much as I can this year. Can't afford anything this year and SSC deliveries to Scotland are outrageous once they get to the UK customs onwards :pfft:
So i'll just be in for the banter will with all you freaks when I get a chance to do so :wave

I too hope it will be a better spook compared to last years, my 1st one in 2009 was great had some great laughs in chat and I hope it closely resembles that this time again.

Back