Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I think I am out....they pull me back in. Thanks to some truly wonderful friends, and to the Spook helpers thread it seems that I am getting my kit. I swear I just cried a little bit, from HAPPINESS. :D Thank you Freaks for bringing me back in, and for helping to make me a HAPPY Freak today. So bring on Spook, I am going to contribute where I can at least!
...and for those of you that were glad I wasn't going to be around for Spook

LOL, I kid, I love you all...mean it!

Received my spook kit. Nice. The cup (ORANGE) has a nice heft to it. That may have been the most surprising thing about it. Mort is awesome too. I love that he is poseable. :lol

Seems like I'm always a little late to this party LOL. Glad to see your coming Happy. ;)

Got my kit today, still sad I get no coffee, I was still hoping it would find it's way here. Got an orange mug, and it's an impressive cup, looks to hold enough coffee for at least the first round. Mort is just too cool, I'm going to take him to school and leave him on my desk for a while.

No..he won a Gollum PF in chat and right away complained that he had to wait for it til the ship date. Then he posted numerous times on the SS facebook and chat that he hasn't won enough and needed to win more so he could sell it all on ebay for cash. The kid pretty much admitted that he was wining stuff just to flip for cash. He kind of epitomized the spook/social media aspect last year. When us freaks called him out during chat he pretty much blasted us for being fans of SS and not being a greedy, c*nt like himself.

This Rosario person sounds like a real ____. I may be new here but I love horror and Im getting to love this forum so I could see how someone like him could really ruin thing for others. Im looking forward to Spooktacular....even if Im broke:)

Hey everybody! Looking forward to Spook--took off the entire week to enjoy the festivities, chat, and camadarie!

Hey guys, I got another newb question: So what does the chat go for 24hr constantly from the 24th to 31st or is it just certain times during that week? And I notice everyone mentioning staying up for ungodly hours at a time, is this to ensure you win something? And: Are all the contests on the SS website? heh sorry that was more than one question.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got another newb question: So what does the chat go for 24hr constantly from the 24th to 31st or is it just certain times during that week? And I notice everyone mentioning staying up for ungodly hours at a time, is this to ensure you win something? And: Are all the contests on the SS website? heh sorry that was more than one question.

Best time for chat is 1am - 5am (PST). :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Got my kit today, still sad I get no coffee, I was still hoping it would find it's way here. Got an orange mug, and it's an impressive cup, looks to hold enough coffee for at least the first round. Mort is just too cool, I'm going to take him to school and leave him on my desk for a while.

So how come international collectors get no coffee? Is it a customs issue?

One more day for me before I get my kit. Keeping my fingers crossed I get a blue mug!

Back