Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone get Ghirardelli coffee in their area? I have the hardest time finding it, and when I go to their site, they have only 1. And the shipping is $12. Yeesh.

I feel for you Shropt. Today took long enough as it is. So I could not imagine waiting on Thursday.

I'll look for the coffee the next time I'm at the store.

I'd love to take the whole week off for Spook one of these years. I'm honestly thinking about taking 1 day off during the week to see what it's like. Sounds like fun to sit on the couch naked in the house all day and chatting with you guys. :)

I'd love to take the whole week off for Spook one of these years. I'm honestly thinking about taking 1 day off during the week to see what it's like. Sounds like fun to sit on the couch naked in the house all day and chatting with you guys. :)

Just keep both hands on your keyboard. :horror

Buffy have you already received yours? Mine won't be here until about 6 or 7 tonight at least that's when ups typically delivers out here.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Just when I think I am out....they pull me back in. Thanks to some truly wonderful friends, and to the Spook helpers thread it seems that I am getting my kit. I swear I just cried a little bit, from HAPPINESS. :D Thank you Freaks for bringing me back in, and for helping to make me a HAPPY Freak today. So bring on Spook, I am going to contribute where I can at least!
...and for those of you that were glad I wasn't going to be around for Spook

LOL, I kid, I love you all...mean it!

yay1.gif

bf-welcomeback-2.gif

Got my kit today, still sad I get no coffee, I was still hoping it would find it's way here.
If you are willing to pay for shipping, I will gladly send you mine. :D

There is a Ghirardelli down the way from where I work. Do they carry the coffee in the store? If so, I can hook you up if they have it...

I'm an Illy snob. :pfft:

Thanks Fury. My favorite is the Chocolate Caramel.

Buffy have you already received yours? Mine won't be here until about 6 or 7 tonight at least that's when ups typically delivers out here.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Nope. Mine wont be here till around the same. 6pm.

Got my kit yesterday. Orange mug. (damn) Not sure if the blue mug is important to deal with shipping it out and that whole hullaballoo though.

What do you mean? You want a blue mug, but don't want the hassle of exchanging it with someone?

No blue mugs have shown up yet...

Got my kit yesterday. Orange mug. (damn) Not sure if the blue mug is important to deal with shipping it out and that whole hullaballoo though.

That is the same thinking I have. When I get blue, I'll just keep it. I will be too much to spend more money to get it sent out, etc.

Back