Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would definitely like to see SSC make a Red Hood PF. I want his leather jacket should look like Cyclops PF but much better and cooler...

Mike, do you work for SSC? You know a lot of things and I like that. I am glad we have an expert here at sideshow freaks. :)

:lol No, well not officially but it seems to be one of the running jokes on Twitter. I just pay attention and note things down, share what I know. Kind of an OCD about things I'm into.

Hope SSC makes Swamp Thing to go with my Man-Thing

A Swamp Thing PF (or 1/4 statue since it wouldnt really call for mixed media) would be incredible.

SWAMP THING! WHERE IS SWAMP THING SIDESHOW?

And PLEASE make it based off of one of Bernie Wrightson's drawings! :D

Thank you :D

The Monster,
Nick

:exactly::goodpost:

A Solomon Grundy PF rising from a swamp would look fantastic with Swampy & Man-Thing as well.

Has it happened before that SSC revealed something and they later change the look on a statue? E.g. on the video Batman wears the onesie and is it possible that SSC change that idea on the final product?

Bitterly disappointed. I hope this is a sneek of the LSF. I also was hoping for a fully sculpted costume with a cloth cape for the PF. Will wait to see what it looks like completed but I can see passing on this piece because of the cloth body suit.

I am in the same camp on this issue. This was the reason I have passed on Wolverine (still looking for a good one). Hopefully this changes.

Has it happened before that SSC revealed something and they later change the look on a statue? E.g. on the video Batman wears the onesie and is it possible that SSC change that idea on the final product?

It has happened in the past but has become more and more rare. The most notably is from years ago when fans complained about the catepillar eyebrows on Bespin Han Solo and eventually a new sculpt premiered with the tag "No Catepillars Anymore" above it, but since then the amount of photoshops and hassling in thread after thread, I'm sure SSC takes us less seriously than they did in the past.If Sideshow wants this to be a PF, it will be. Tweaks in sculpt and things of that nature still occur, but if they announce it as such it won't suddenly change to a comiquette. Many people are complaining about the head and the expression which would still change but the second it's teased as a Premium Format, that is what you are getting.

While the fabrics on Sabretooth and Wolverine were a little thick, the ones in the early days of Marvel were great, thin, achieved the look. With The Joker looking phenomenal I'm interested in seeing what they've done since then to endear those who have been complaining.

No chance. If that's the PF and not the LSF then the Batman PF will be wearing a onesie for sure.

I kind of agree that Batman shouldn't be fully clothed, sculpt body and mixed media cape like Black Panther PF. But if SSC have decided and to stick with their ideas then I totally respect that and still going to pre-order it when it's available. Hope the final reveal turns out great! :)

Hey Alex H r u doing? So since ur the most expert on these , can u tell us PLEASE, what kind of forms r we having here? PFs? Comiquettes? and scales? Moreover people r talking about 2 Superman pfs one from the movie and one from Justice Leauge...any ideas???:dunno

They keep me in the dark like all of you! :monkey2

However I did get to see the Batman in WIP and he does have a batarang. Not sure if they will implement it. I can always ask the SS guys, however they are very slow to respond. Its best that we ask the artists as they are the ones in the know

I hope we get a Barbara Bat Girl... :pray:

Cool that they are doing all the JL first though!

I hope we get an AH! Babs!

I think it's awesome that SSC has already committed to doing the Justice League proper within this lines right off the bat which is more than any of the other licenses can say with large glaring holes in their setups.

I have a feeling that this line is gonna cause me to go and rob a bank! :lecture

LOL a mob bank? :rotfl

jkr2.jpg

Back