Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the ES is going to be for all these goodies.

Given that the Batman PF, Green Lantern Comiquette (might be the next piece since it looked practically done) and Superman Life Size were all actual sculpted works in progress I would say those are soonest to be done...
View attachment 42788
OK someone inlight me here. R we gonna c this Guy . as in my opinion this could be the best Superman ever.....:dunno

View attachment 42788
OK someone inlight me here. R we gonna c this Guy . as in my opinion this could be the best Superman ever.....:dunno

That same pose was in the video only drawn. It could be that the exclusive is the light up or change out head for eyes.

Anyone catch the upper left corner of The Flash piece, there is already a change of head on that.

Definitely excited for the BATMAN statue.
But the face could be better.
Maybe model it after Jim Lee's drawing would bring it up sevenfold !!!!

I actually like better that they are pieces that are not specifically artist driven personally. I'm sure those will eventually come as they did with the Marvel Universe but for now keep them generic!

A Swamp Thing PF (or 1/4 statue since it wouldnt really call for mixed media) would be incredible.

That same pose was in the video only drawn. It could be that the exclusive is the light up or change out head for eyes.

Anyone catch the upper left corner of The Flash piece, there is already a change of head on that.

Oh ur so right i ve just seen it. The question is what pose r they going to put in production / or weather we r going 2 c a couple of statues for Superman....Thnks Mike..:)

So are the Flash, Wonder Woman and Aquaman pieces PFs or comiquettes or we have no idea? :lol

We have no official idea but I believe someone from SDCC claimed that Wondy was a PF. We knew from reports from SDCC that GL would have been a light up comiquette and it appears so, if I were a betting man I'd say that Flash will be a comiquette and Aquaman mixed media.

Oh ur so right i ve just seen it. The question is what pose r they going to put in production / or weather we r going 2 c a couple of statues for Superman....Thnks Mike..:)

So far we are getting a ____load of 1:6 figures according to the sketches, 1 Christopher Reeve inspired piece (with Fortress base), 1 Life Size Bust, 1 Premium Format standing on a gargoyle (which would theoretically mirror what looks like the Batman piece will be on)

I LOVE the Batman PF's sculpt, pose and base. However, is anyone else a bit disappointed they went with cloth body suit? I was hoping for fully sculpted with mixed media cape, and it seems we got the other way around. :thud:

Bitterly disappointed. I hope this is a sneek of the LSF. I also was hoping for a fully sculpted costume with a cloth cape for the PF. Will wait to see what it looks like completed but I can see passing on this piece because of the cloth body suit.

We have no official idea but I believe someone from SDCC claimed that Wondy was a PF. We knew from reports from SDCC that GL would have been a light up comiquette and it appears so, if I were a betting man I'd say that Flash will be a comiquette and Aquaman mixed media.

So far we are getting a ____load of 1:6 figures according to the sketches, 1 Christopher Reeve inspired piece (with Fortress base), 1 Life Size Bust, 1 Premium Format standing on a gargoyle (which would theoretically mirror what looks like the Batman piece will be on)

Mike, do you work for SSC? You know a lot of things and I like that. I am glad we have an expert here at sideshow freaks. :)

The Christopher Reeve inspired piece reminds a lot of HT fig.

:yess: that Supes PF will mirror with Bats PF love that idea.

Back