Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While fairly unpopular amongst Wonder Woman fans, my favorite was always the late Michael Turner's depiction.

wonderwomanmichaelturner.jpg

Yeah, I liked his style. I used to collect Fathom, but it ain't the same if he ain't doing the art.

If they do a 7th and its that stupid Cyborg character instead of Martian Manhunter or Hawgirl I will kill something.

(Still pissed that Martian Manhunter has been replaced by poopy Cyborg in the upcoming Justice League: Doom movie)
I, too, am a bit miffed that the Manhunter always seems to get passed over when folks think about the Justice League. The equivalent of Ant-Man/Giant-Man in the Avengers. But I am a big Cyborg fan, given that the Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans run is one of my top 2 or 3 in the history of comicdom.

The Flash sketch shown disappoints me the most. Perhaps SSC felt the need to go with a more vertical pose, but in that case, something like this DC Chronicles pose for Flash
Yeah, for a character who is defined by movement, it seems a bit odd to have him standing there fixing his glove. Even if he was gonna be in a boring "museum" pose, it could be a bit more heroic looking IMO.

As for the best artist for Wonder Woman, there is zero question in my mind that it is George Perez.

While fairly unpopular amongst Wonder Woman fans, my favorite was always the late Michael Turner's depiction.

wonderwomanmichaelturner.jpg

I also love Michael's Wonder Woman. Hell, I love anything he did, he was an amazing artist.

I like Hughes WW, as well as Dodson's was pretty cool too.

Looking forward to all the P.F.'s in this line. And, of course the Legendary Scale pieces. :)

I'll skip the busts.

Back