Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not showing it but Bats got something in his hand
JLA has never looked better!
Time to get rid of some Marvel to make room for the 7
Hey Alex H r u doing? So since ur the most expert on these , can u tell us PLEASE, what kind of forms r we having here? PFs? Comiquettes? and scales? Moreover people r talking about 2 Superman pfs one from the movie and one from Justice Leauge...any ideas???:dunno

OMG, exciting! As much as I like Christopher Reeve, I know we in this household will be going with the comic version. But it seems like the first Superman for now is a bust. *sigh. PF please...

The concept art for Flash & Aquaman looks ____in' fantastic.
Can't say the same for GL though, looked like he's from Aeon Flux. Hope the final product is better. Plus I love how they stuck to the same type of base like they did with Joker. :yess:

I will be getting all of them from now i m starting to save money:panic:........

Can't wait to see these come up for PO. The PF's and CQ's especially. Not a huge fan of the GL or Supes busts so far but maybe that will change when I see the full reveals. Would have prefered a non Ross version bust of Superman but that may come in time.

Given that the Batman PF, Green Lantern Comiquette (might be the next piece since it looked practically done) and Superman Life Size were all actual sculpted works in progress I would say those are soonest to be done...

AH! Catwoman is close to done as well but as she isn't part of the JLA she was skipped. Note all the characters were originally done like The Joker, no specific artists tagged.

Too bad we will all be dead by end of the year before we see any of these in-hand. :monkey2

Only those of you that believe in silly hoopla shall perish... the rest of us non foolish survivors shall inherit the earth... which is good perhaps this is the only chance to keep edition sizes down.

Back