Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only issue with Ivy is that she's going to be a commiquete and not a PF.

She looks great, but I only buy PF's now =/

Then pass on her. However, you more than likely won't be seeing this character from SSC anytime soon as a true PF. She doesn't translate well into that format. Many characters can't even be done in that format. Cyborg, the Metal Men, Swamp Thing, and numerous other characters can not be released as a true PF. There is no cloth element to their costumes.

Last edited:
Some one attending SDCC this year needs to ask Sideshow whats the hold-up with the DC license.

Nothing. They only got the license just before SDCC and haven't had the time to produce anything yet. Believe it or not, it usually takes a good full year to make a product. They have to really plan ahead for things to be revealed when they are.

The only reason the Joker PF was ready was because they had been working on him for YEARS as a piece to show DC in attempt to get the DC license. And it worked obviously and that is why he came out right off the bat. The Batman 1:1 bust was just sculpted and finished very quickly and that is why we have that. SDCC is really the first place they'll have stuff to show and they're going to show it off loud and proud!

-Batman PF
-Catwoman LSF
- Poison Ivy PF/Com
- 1/6 figures!!!!

Nothing. They only got the license just before SDCC and haven't had the time to produce anything yet. Believe it or not, it usually takes a good full year to make a product. They have to really plan ahead for things to be revealed when they are.

The only reason the Joker PF was ready was because they had been working on him for YEARS as a piece to show DC in attempt to get the DC license. And it worked obviously and that is why he came out right off the bat. The Batman 1:1 bust was just sculpted and finished very quickly and that is why we have that. SDCC is really the first place they'll have stuff to show and they're going to show it off loud and proud!

-Batman PF
-Catwoman LSF
- Poison Ivy PF/Com
- 1/6 figures!!!!

I will say this, they seem to be hitting the Marvel PF line Early this SDCC. If the new preview is any indication that's Scarlet Witch, two Marvel PFs in a week.

Kinda makes me Wonder how fast and furious the DC items will start hitting the closer to SDCC we get.

Hopefully more. Hoping we see/hear about other characters that are not Batman-universe. I would love if they teased/showed Wonder Woman or Aquaman or Flash or Green Lantern.

Do we know if SSC has mentionned anything other than PFs and LSB for DC line?

I'd love to get some 1:5 or 1:6 :pray:

I have spoken with artists that have worked on 12" figures for SS, they wouldn't tell me what will be at SDCC, but there will 12" figures on display.

Back