Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. I want it but haven't the space to adequately display it. Can't wait to see pics though.

I'm still deciding on what to get rid of to make space, my microwave oven, my TV set or my desktop computer. Priorities, priorities!

I guess soon we'll get to see how big this thing is, i was emailed last week by sideshow telling me within 15 days the item will be arriving, i'm looking forward.

M.jpg

Wow, it looks like it takes up a lot of space! No room for it at all, but I may pick this up down the line just to say I have it. :lol I ended up getting the HT figure in the end anyways, even when I initially said I had no plans to buy it.

I was very surprised when the HT Indy turned out so well

Don't be surprised friend, it was Master Kim who worked on it :wink1:, i'm eagerly waiting on this think to arrive I have Indy out ready all i have to do is to place him on top of it.

Too bad it doesn't have the building roped off and marked with the red "Nicht Storen" that marked the wrong location from Belloq's staff.

Anyone else have anything to report on this? Has anyone BOUGHT this thing? I'd love to see some pics with Indy and in someone's collection. It looks great but something tells me they'll be on the Giftcard Eligible list eventually...and I'll be waiting! ;)

Anyone else have anything to report on this? Has anyone BOUGHT this thing? I'd love to see some pics with Indy and in someone's collection. It looks great but something tells me they'll be on the Giftcard Eligible list eventually...and I'll be waiting! ;)

:exactly: That's my hope as well.

Back