Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the info, i think a fish tank would be a good solution or that IKEA GRANAS coffee table with some customization, as for me i'm already searching for a fish tank for this piece.

I've canceled this...for now. I don't intend on getting the HT figure and, in reality, I don't have room for this as it stands on its own. I'll see how it comes out when it ships and then decide if I can make room for it somewhere.

I seen this at the SDCC and it was beautiful. Would love to own it, will have to see. Have HT Indy coming and would like to use the Arab garb.

Would like to get this environment for my upcoming HT Indy but w/ its price tag, I probably pass on it plus I intend to display my Indy in his classic looks. :)

Would like to get this environment for my upcoming HT Indy but w/ its price tag, I probably pass on it plus I intend to display my Indy in his classic looks. :)

If Indy DX came with a separate head and I could kitbash a Tanis Indy, then I'd be more inclined to get this. As it stands though, I'd have to get another 'good' hat-less Indy headsculpt to make a Tanis Indy.

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this is? I found it for $180 at alterego... any lower?

I'm also considering ordering as well. Alter Ego and Corner Store Comics seem to be the lowest I've seen it as well--the usual 10% off.

Looks like the ship date for this has been pushed back a month to March.

That works fine for me, since my collection room isn't quite ready for this huge chunk of polystone yet! Gonna have to move a few things around and buy a few new cabinets before I can bring this bad boy home!

remember when we all saw these updated pics w/Indy and we were all like "yay, it sort of looks like a new head sculpt......." yeeeah

remember when we all saw these updated pics w/Indy and we were all like "yay, it sort of looks like a new head sculpt......." yeeeah

THat's a perfect example of people seeing what they want to see. I never thought it looked different. Also, I'm pretty sure 3 out of 5 times people claim that HT changed a sculpt its not really true.

What are the details? Was it you that got the deal?

No, not me. I bought mine direct and paid twice that winning bid. The parcel weighs a ton, has 55 pieces and you can see Paul put a lot of research and detail into the project. I thought it was well worth the price I paid but now I'm a bit jealous

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Indiana-Jo...471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c62b0bb47

and theres another up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190639360012

Yeah, nobody seems to want my map room. Makes me sad. I thought it was pretty cool. Oh well. I'm just trying to get rid of what I have left. I took a major bath on it. Wonder if Sideshow is having the same trouble with theirs.

Sorry about the price. I thought it was a good deal at $100. Guess I was wrong. Should have been $10 apparently. The humanity. Definitely my last project.

Last edited:
Yeah, nobody seems to want my map room. Makes me sad. I thought it was pretty cool. Oh well. I'm just trying to get rid of what I have left. I took a major bath on it. Wonder if Sideshow is having the same trouble with theirs.

Sorry about the price. I thought it was a good deal at $100. Guess I was wrong. Should have been $10 apparently. The humanity. Definitely my last project.

I'm sorry to hear that Paul. I want you to know I appreciate it. It really seems to be a monumental project. I have not put it together yet or painted it yet. It seems to me that the research (or the observational) work alone must have taken up a great deal of time itself, let alone the sculpting and manufacturing aspect.

Back