1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Rex Phase II

So much for doing my custom Phase 2 Rex...guess I'll just wait for this guy....

I already did, although between the lengthy time I've had him and the wait we still have until release it was worth it

Wow, I need to get this! Rex has always been a favourite of mine, and I wasn't collecting 1/6 scale when phase one Rex was released. Lets hope I can afford this!

So much for doing my custom Phase 2 Rex...guess I'll just wait for this guy....

I'm happy and pissed for the same reason. Except I've already devoted a bunch of cash to the my build so I'll probably continue and maybe pick up an upgrade or two once its released and parted out by the ebay pirates.

Very happy to see this! I have all the commanders except Neyo and Rex Phase1, so now I don't have to overspend to get Rex! :banana

YES!!!!!!

Now, if they can get ARC versions of Echo and Fives, my clone wars collecting will be complete.

Hopefully if they run out of clone wars clones to do they can start doing Atc troopers or the republic Commandos. Even though the scale would be off I'd love an 18in. Republic commando figure like Raynor

Hopefully if they run out of clone wars clones to do they can start doing Atc troopers or the republic Commandos. Even though the scale would be off I'd love an 18in. Republic commando figure like Raynor

An Arc trooper could be great!

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

I would like to see a galactic marine to go with Bacara and clone scout troopers (and other scouts). Phase 2 arc troopers would be great to do with Rex.

If this figure is as customized and full of accessories as SS claim, they should include Rex's snow gear. :yess:

If this figure is as customized and full of accessories as SS claim, they should include Rex's snow gear. :yess:

It's more than just some "gear," it's a whole new outfit including helmet. SS will offer that as a separate figure; why give us a freebie when they can double their money?

It's more than just some "gear," it's a whole new outfit including helmet. SS will offer that as a separate figure; why give us a freebie when they can double their money?

Yeah we'll definitely see a snow Rex later down the line, not anytime soon but Rex is a money maker and SSC knows people would scoop this up.

..unfortunately I would. Anything Rex I pick up.

Yeah we'll definitely see a snow Rex later down the line, not anytime soon but Rex is a money maker and SSC knows people would scoop this up.

..unfortunately I would. Anything Rex I pick up.

I hope they do like Deadpool and make his Phase 2 statue of him holding two pistols instead of what he was holding in the original one. I don't know what they were thinking by not having him hold the weapons he's been known for.

I hope they do like Deadpool and make his Phase 2 statue of him holding two pistols instead of what he was holding in the original one. I don't know what they were thinking by not having him hold the weapons he's been known for.

It's a near guarantee that SS will do another PF with Rex holding his pistols in his Phase II armor.

Back to 1/6 discussion, other than his pack, dual blaster pistols, a standard blaster and a droid popper or two what else do you guys think he'll come with?

I'm thinking a new Headsculpt made with multiple pieces like wolffe

Yeah I love the Rex PF, it is a different look for a clone or soldier type person but no dual pistols was a huge bummer for me. I feel like they'll do that with the Phase II Rex though. I'm hoping they make the Phase II Rex PF more of a in-battle type pose. A lot of creative ways you can show something with dual pistols.

I would've loved something like this
4710610725_dc8e2e457f.jpg

So there's gotta be a head sculpt with this surely? The way they smashed the Wolffe sculpt why wouldn't they?

Talking about the PF yeah I don't know how they didn't go with the blasters pose, that's Rex.

Looking forward to another Rex figure, great character.

Back