1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got rex the first time it`s still a cool figure. i don't know why they just couldn`t sell the new helmet and instead of creating another rex figure

Too many changes, he's got different arms, hands, and chest, in addition to the helmet.

Too many changes, he's got different arms, hands, and chest, in addition to the helmet.

This.

With a Phase II Rex you can't just do a swap out of a helmet. He needed a whole new figure.

Despite this, having missed the phase 1 Rex, I'm going to repaint a phase 1 veteran helmet so this Rex goes better with Echo, Fives and Denal.

Despite this, having missed the phase 1 Rex, I'm going to repaint a phase 1 veteran helmet so this Rex goes better with Echo, Fives and Denal.

Don't blame you, I'm lucky to have the original Rex, I'm not even a phase 1 fan, but I'm already excited about the thought of getting him a good group finally.

Do you think will get a Commander Cody phase II figure? Trying to decide if I should get the 1st Cody off Ebay or wait and see if SS does a 2nd Cody like they did with Rex.

Do you think will get a Commander Cody phase II figure? Trying to decide if I should get the 1st Cody off Ebay or wait and see if SS does a 2nd Cody like they did with Rex.

They packed the 1st Cody with both phase 1 and Phase 2 helmets. I'm not toooo hooked on details but did anything else change but the helmets. If not just get the one available now while or if u can

They packed the 1st Cody with both phase 1 and Phase 2 helmets. I'm not toooo hooked on details but did anything else change but the helmets. If not just get the one available now while or if u can

Thanks for the reply, I'll defiantly try to win this one on Ebay then.... Was looking at a lot of the earlier 12" Star Wars figures on Ebay and I'm really hoping SS revisit some of these characters, especially ones with human faces because those earlier ones are woof... Lets just say SS has come a long way in 8 years...

Looking forward to some pics of Rex at SDCC! This is easily the coolest 1/6 SS has coming out, really looking forward to this one.

I have clones already and trying to resist to buy the commanders as it would lead to more clones that I want to buy etc..........life is not fair :(

Phase 2 Rex will looks absolutely killer next too the new ARC Echo and Fives. Sideshow's quality has gone up so much they might have to re-issue some of the older commanders so the quality and detail doesn't get overshadowed by the newer stuff

Like Deathstalker said, they already put a Phase I and II helmets together with the first Commander Cody release.

But if any clone is going to get a re-release, it is Commander Cody sometime down the line.

Like Deathstalker said, they already put a Phase I and II helmets together with the first Commander Cody release.

But if any clone is going to get a re-release, it is Commander Cody sometime down the line.

I think with the expansion of the clone line, and with Celebration Coming up we might get a Cody or Bly Re-Release as a celebration exclusive as opposed to a whole other remodel

I want the Shock Troopers to be re-release, with updates of course.

Rex from SDCC....looking good! :yess:

sdcc2014_sideshow_118.jpg

Back