1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a huge fan of phase two, with that being said, do you guys think I could get echo and fives and then get two extra veteran phase 2 helms and paint them?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I already have two shiny helmets waiting for them. (I chose shinys so I could dull them down and the. Paint them and then after that apply weathering, a veterans helmet already has weathering which would put it under their paint rather than above it. Also the way I look at it they'd be wearing phase 1 armor with a phase 2 helmet- so it should be a little cleaner in comparison

I already have two shiny helmets waiting for them. (I chose shinys so I could dull them down and the. Paint them and then after that apply weathering, a veterans helmet already has weathering which would put it under their paint rather than above it. Also the way I look at it they'd be wearing phase 1 armor with a phase 2 helmet- so it should be a little cleaner in comparison

Yea the paint does make more sense. Worse case scenario I'll display them without helmets if I pick them up.

I just watched the episode where fives and echo are in their arc trooper armor. I'm cancelling the current fives and echo in hopes that Sideshow will do them in their arc armor.

I just watched the episode where fives and echo are in their arc trooper armor. I'm cancelling the current fives and echo in hopes that Sideshow will do them in their arc armor.

Wait until you see Fives in his Phase II ARC trooper gear in the Umbara arc.

Than you'll really be salivating at the mouth.

Was on the fence but i think my phase I Rex could use a couple grunts to flank him.

No sure about that but i don't think either Echo or Five appeared in a regular Phase II armor. They went directly from Phase I to ARC. Am i correct?

Was on the fence but i think my phase I Rex could use a couple grunts to flank him.

No sure about that but i don't think either Echo or Five appeared in a regular Phase II armor. They went directly from Phase I to ARC. Am i correct?

Right, and Fives ARC trooper gear got slight modifications in the Phase II implementation. And seeing how good Wolffe came out, an ARC trooper Fives would be incredible.

My entry for a sideshow contest was based on this character.. doubt ill win tho.. it was too late when i saw it :lol
Anyways here's my entry https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=862920723724087&set=p.862920723724087&type=1

10255017_862920723724087_4454253045310624330_n.jpg

Hehehe thanks!.. i just noticed that the helmet snout is a little different from the actual sideshow item.. oh well :lol

i got rex the first time it`s still a cool figure. i don't know why they just couldn`t sell the new helmet and instead of creating another rex figure

Back