Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

I remember them saying "it'll compliment the upcoming Vader 2.0"

Good one, Sideshow :lol

My thoughts exactly :lol. Both horrible pose choice

How do you know his lower half isn't tap dancing crazy hard like Gregory Hines? It could be a pretty intense scene below the waist there.....

Cause it's been shown already..

Wow, pretty quick, though they released a Boba Fett PF already about 2 yrs ago

Wow, pretty quick, though they released a Boba Fett PF already about 2 yrs ago

Boba Fett was up for order November or December 2014. So 2 years 4 months or so.

Still a bit shocked we got a 3rd Boba already, especially with one already coming out 2 or so years ago. Pretty disappointing.

Saying that, this looks pretty awesome, but Cloud City Boba rocks and I'm good with that.

Give me a Phase II Rex, new Han Solo, ROTJ Luke (new), ESB Leia, General Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano please.

Still a bit shocked we got a 3rd Boba already, especially with one already coming out 2 or so years ago. Pretty disappointing.

Saying that, this looks pretty awesome, but Cloud City Boba rocks and I'm good with that.

Give me a Phase II Rex, new Han Solo, ROTJ Luke (new), ESB Leia, General Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano please.
Oh man. Would I love me some clone wars characters.

Would love General Kenobi. Have Gentle Giant statue and that is a work of art

Sideshow teased art work years ago that showed General Kenobi, was rumored to be a Premium Format. I would guess won't get made, might be because Clone Wars cot canceled.

Last edited:

Just wanna hear peoples opinions here. If you are only to get/own one Boba Fett would you prefer this new ROTJ Boba or the previous ESB Boba. I can only afford to own one and since i missed out on the previous boba i was planning to get it but then this new one came along and now I'm confused which one to get in the future. No opinion is wrong here.

For me personally this new one, so I can display it next to Han on carbonite.

05.jpg

the Gentle Giant Boba has always been my favorite Boba.. my issue was it was not in 1/4 scale.. now this boba is almost the same pose.. so Im glad I can sell my my current Boba from SS and HT and get this one..

It's been bugging me that I've seen the pose of the new version before and it just hit me. Is the Don Post pose.

34618427_17.jpg

Is the cape the only mixed media fabric on this piece, or are the pouches as well?

Would love General Kenobi. Have Gentle Giant statue and that is a work of art

Sideshow teased art work years ago that showed General Kenobi, was rumored to be a Premium Format. I would guess won't get made, might be because Clone Wars cot canceled.

We need updates on most of the PT characters unfortunately, hell we didn't even get a ROTS Obi-Wan yet. We desperately need new ones of the big 3 in the OT too.

You have any pics of that General Kenobi teased? That thing would sell like hotcakes.

The clones have sold decently for SS, I think a Phase II Rex is gonna be something we see sooner or later, along with Ahsoka. Though I'd bet on it being later rather than sooner.

Here we go again another thread of how this blows the last one away or how the last one was the best still or blah blah lol

Every thread is always like that right haha

I have to say in my opinion it is pretty cool but it's not comparable to the last one for me. One is more an action pose on a badarse base and this one is more calm but equally fantastic.

I had been considering the first version from SS to have that standing there look but this is roughly the same but with a twist I like.

I'm also wondering why they made this so soon. The last one I thought sold out fast on the site. Maybe that's why they made it because they have no more left and know it will sell good.

I say it often that I wish they had a 1-2 year release schedule so I can plan ahead. You order something then 3 months later you are like great. At least they could ditch the NRDs.

Good luck with getting updated Luke or Leia but you never know. I'd guess we'd see an old fart Solo first. I mean why do any of them when they can make a lanky Death Trooper or other dumb pieces.

lol it's cool but I couldn't display it unless my house was made into Jabbas Palace.

That would be insane to have that made from a large room and another like the Death Star room but still function as your house.

Ah to be single and a lottery winner you'd come in my house and forget you are on Earth.

I'm quite annoyed that I just spent a good chunk of money on a Boba PF, for a new one that I actually prefer to be revealed. I still like the last one, I'll figure out if I want to sell that and replace it with this once the price etc is revealed...

Price better be under $500 like $449 or less.

Death Trooper is $550. I would think similar price or more.

Back