Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

star-wars-boba-fett-premium-format-300515-04.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-premium-format-3005151-01-1.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-premium-format-3005151-02.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-premium-format-3005151-03.jpg

Boba Fett in his ROTJ outfit is my fave, but that price tag...jeez louise.
The EX is a decent choice though.

rip off. seriously.

you can get the first one for $300.

everyone should wait. don't pre-order until at least the edition size is known...otherwise expect $600 a year from now.

Who am I kidding, I'm ordering this and will be 3 for 3 on the PFs. The only thing I can complain about it is how soon they did another one. Hopefully they get this ROTJ lid right this time.

Probably a pass for me. Have the last version and pretty happy with it. Not going to lose money on it to try and spend more for this. Plus I'm sure it'll be at least a year til this ships out.

I think this looks great, and prefer the design to either the ESB PF or the cartoon one (can't remember what the name of the company even was, sorry.)

Steep prices keep getting steeper though. Glad I jumped from statues to props when I did.

One thing I will say, is that this thing makes the original ROTJ pretty much obsolete. The market for those has always seemed a bit soft, I wonder if this will hurt things further.

this is a great piece. but for me who already got the mythos and the 2nd ESB fett, i'm already good. tempted to get this but jeezz look at that price, 100$ more than the previous PF. This is great for those who don't have boba yet in their cave. Does it have an articulated PVC head?

I really like the dirty distressing they've done to the costume.
Puts it on another level than previous versions IMO.

I don't own one and am tempted with this.
The Tattooine base makes it a nice comparison to the sandy base R2 & C3

Yup, I am gonna PO this when size is revealed. Pretty much makes me no better, than cocaine addicts sucking some di#k for a fix.

I actually found an old Boba PF for $270 in one of the shops around my area, should I bite? I think it's the first PF. Also found the Hot Toys 1/4 scale one for slightly less, but I'm not a fan of moveable joints.

... and I have the "cartoon" XM one on pre-order too. Figured it'd make a good contrast, but I'm not exactly rich enough to have 2 of the same character either.

Hopefully, free shipping and 2x RP's happen sooner, rather than later for this guy.

I like it but a few things:

Pound for pound, I think the 2nd ESB release is the best of the three. The pose is dynamic and one of the best I've seen and the base is spectacular. Plus it was a lot cheaper. Its biggest negative is also its strength: it's too big. I don't know what to display it with.

This new ROTJ one though is much easier to pose and is great for those that own the Han in Carbonite piece and those that prefer a low base with a good museum pose. A little expensive though considering how much the ESB one was and hard to give up such a dynamic pose of the previous piece.

Of course if space, money and owning two of the same characters is not a problem for you, then this is not an issue and owning both is pretty amazing.

This new ROTJ one though is much easier to pose and is great for those that own the Han in Carbonite piece and those that prefer a low base with a good museum pose. A little expensive though considering how much the ESB one was and hard to give up such a dynamic pose of the previous piece.

About 6-7 years since it was released. Would not be a fail to release a new one with a base that connects with this Boba, and with blinking lights.

Back