Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

So compared to the first two what's the verdict on the helmet so far?

I think it looks great.... minus the tiny armor. It make him look like a fat guy in a shirt that's too small.
I am shocked, that I get to save my money. I was expecting to be more tempted. However, I have both prior PFs & the Hot Toys 1/4 scale Boba, so I'm feelin good.

This looks good, but I don't make enough money nor do I have enough room to double dip on characters. I have the last Fett PF and I'm definitely going to be keeping it since it compliments the Jango PF which I intend to get. Still, seems so odd to announce this, when the last one came out only a year ago. Can't help but be a little dissapointed we didn't get a new character or an update on one of the much older PF's. Oh well. Excited for those who now have an opportunity to get a fett or a second or a third.

So compared to the first two what's the verdict on the helmet so far?

As soon as I saw the helmet, I assumed I'd hear plenty of people complaining about visor being too slim. Imcan live with it though.

As soon as I saw the helmet, I assumed I'd hear plenty of people complaining about visor being too slim. Imcan live with it though.

Yeah. His head is also tilted down quite a bit and the pics are not the sharpest but looks pretty good to me. I wonder if the head is movable again.

Yeah. His head is also tilted down quite a bit and the pics are not the sharpest but looks pretty good to me. I wonder if the head is movable again.

I hope the head is polystone and not plastic pvc... we shall see

I'm impressed but have the cloud city PF and the hot toys 1/4.
I'd love this for the Fett collection but I think it's going to be price prohibitive.
I could buy a couple of animated Fett G.G maquettes and possibly a resale HT 1/6 Fett for what this will cost me.

Just wanna hear peoples opinions here. If you are only to get/own one Boba Fett would you prefer this new ROTJ Boba or the previous ESB Boba. I can only afford to own one and since i missed out on the previous boba i was planning to get it but then this new one came along and now I'm confused which one to get in the future. No opinion is wrong here.

Just wanna hear peoples opinions here. If you are only to get/own one Boba Fett would you prefer this new ROTJ Boba or the previous ESB Boba. I can only afford to own one and since i missed out on the previous boba i was planning to get it but then this new one came along and now I'm confused which one to get in the future. No opinion is wrong here.

I'm the biggest ROTJ fan and always prefer that to ESB, but I just love the dynamic look of the ESB PF more than this upcoming one.

I love the ESB PF that came out recently, it has a lot of shelf presence. I'd say get what most wows you personally though...

best bang for your buck is the first pf.

If I had to choose only one, I would pick the mythos.

Up for order next week
1125x682_previewbanner_bobafettpf_.jpg

Woooboooo...fast

This is a must have for me! Very excited for SS's soft reboot of their Star Wars PF's since Disney took over.

Honestly, between this and Vader 2.0, please re-do ROTJ Luke next.

Honestly, between this and Vader 2.0, please re-do ROTJ Luke next.

Yes please ! I can't find the PF anywhere for a decent price. Jedi Luke and ESB/Bespin Han are my most wanted statues.

definitely need a redo of Prancing Jedi Luke.

I'm VERY surprised they're already doing another. To have turned it around this fast it must mean they're repurposing parts off the one that just came out.

I love the ROTJ Boba scheme and may have to sell the one I have from the latest depending on the pose.

This kinda sucks because I thought this one was their last one for some time. Geeze... they could be focusing their energy on other characters. I'm still waiting for PF Admiral Ackbar with oversized mouse trap base.

I'm the biggest ROTJ fan and always prefer that to ESB, but I just love the dynamic look of the ESB PF more than this upcoming one.

How do you know his lower half isn't tap dancing crazy hard like Gregory Hines? It could be a pretty intense scene below the waist there.....

Back