Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

meh...wish it was more different than the first one. with the likely $600 price tag, I will pass.

Re: Sideshow New Boba Fett Premium Format Return Of The Jedi

Yeah, meh. Not nearly different enough from their original to get me to replace mine.

I love this!! Did they mention what the exclusive is??

best fett ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Fett I've been waiting for! Really gives me hope for updates to Han, Obi Wan, Luke etc.

You can see the live video here (minute 14:55)...

05.jpg

the Gentle Giant Boba has always been my favorite Boba.. my issue was it was not in 1/4 scale.. now this boba is almost the same pose.. so Im glad I can sell my my current Boba from SS and HT and get this one..

Scale of the armor is off but the pose is excellent. Really like the PP1 blaster being used, probably the exclusive.

ESB Fett is still my fav. Love the action pose and base on that one. New one looks like a nice update from the original.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

I love the GG as well. I would have been tempted if the new statue had that "attitude". It is remarkable how much of a difference the small things can make.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to pass on a Boba Fett PF. I've got both prior versions and the HT 1/4 scale, which I have in almost this exact pose. Honestly, I'm glad it didn't overwhelm me, as my wallet could enjoy the break...

ESB is my favorite look but if I didn't already have that PF I'd grab this one in a second - looks great!

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to pass on a Boba Fett PF. I've got both prior versions and the HT 1/4 scale, which I have in almost this exact pose. Honestly, I'm glad it didn't overwhelm me, as my wallet could enjoy the break...

I am in the same boat. have three 1/4 scale versions and the smaller ones too. everyone reaches their limit. They need to do more for me to buy. It is one of the reasons I like the xm fett...it isn't perfect, but it is very different compared to all the others, which is why I am getting it.

So this is based on his appearance in A New Hope right ?

Another boba? Disappointed [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back