Premium Format Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format ROTJ 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Boba Fett Premium Format ???

Hype for the upcoming bobafett movie i guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was lucky enough to see this a couple weeks ago, so I can say yes, it is coming. And it's more or less in a museum pose.

When is anyone's guess...

Was lucky enough to see this a couple weeks ago, so I can say yes, it is coming. And it's more or less in a museum pose.

is it full sculpt or at least mostly sculpt??

..than it might be the Boba I will get and exchange my HT Boba

is it full sculpt or at least mostly sculpt??

I don't want to pass misinformation but I only saw all his hard parts/weapons painted and the art CGI. So I just assumed all the soft parts will be fabric again being this was a PF.

better be fabric .....

I'm pretty excited since I missed the last one. Do I wish we had a new Han, Luke or Leia? Yes. I'm still excited for Fett though, especially ROTJ version.

there is no confirmation that there will be a Boba Movie

I just feel like there'll be a big announcement regarding him at Celebration next month. Whether it's the announcement of his solo movie, or being the main villain in Rebels or something, I just have that gut feeling. Just me thinking out loud though, don't quote me:lol

Museum pose you say...interesting. Bet it is this classic ROTJ pose.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 259

I just feel like there'll be a big announcement regarding him at Celebration next month. Whether it's the announcement of his solo movie, or being the main villain in Rebels or something, I just have that gut feeling. Just me thinking out loud though, don't quote me:lol

well they surely need to update here.. they promised one movie per year.. so after Ep9 ... they have not announced anyting ... I still pray for a Kenobi Movie.. Ewan is ready and in a perfect age.

The Maul Kenobi bettle should have been reserved for that movie instead seeing it at Rebels IMO..

museum pose is fine...just making it "different enough" than the first one.

the price will likely be crazy, so I may just wait. the recent offering was on sale (20% off) from a few vendors after he was released.

I absolutely loved the museum pose of the original Boba PF. Its still one of my favorite pieces. I don't know what they could do to top it for me.

I absolutely loved the museum pose of the original Boba PF. Its still one of my favorite pieces. I don't know what they could do to top it for me.

Same here. Plus, I've got the Hot Toys 1/4 scale Fett that I can place in the above pose pretty easily. I do love the Premium Formats though... hmmm.

..if I like this new one... I will sell my "new" Boba and the HT and have just one ... I just hope its as good as I picture it (museum pose always a prefered by me) ... cause right now Im not 100% happy with both Fetts I have

We literally just got a new Fett, I'm hoping this is just a repaint of the version that came out last year. Just in ROTJ colors and maybe a new base.

We have characters like Leia, Han, Luke, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, Qui-Gon and Dooku that could use ones (whether it is new or their first time doing the character) before a 3rd Fett.

ok.. thats my kind of Boba !!!

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-22%20at%202.10.01%20PM_zpsjfn9f6g5.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-22%20at%202.09.44%20PM_zpss1p2tgtk.png

Back