Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could possibly get past the gi Joe look if the rest of the statue looked great, however the hair looks pretty bad imo

I'll stick with my winter soldier gentle giant version :clap

I will wait for the full reveal before deciding one way or the other. It certainly isn't going to be one of Sideshow's better female statues as of late. Even if this does wind up being undewhelming, Sideshow is still kicking a*s and has raised their game to a whole new level. Its just been one amazing piece after another for me so a few medicore pieces here and there really isnt going to change my overall feeling in regards to Sideshow right now. . The only real disapointment I had last year for staues I wanted was Supergirl. So again, even if this winds up being a pass, overall I am not disappointed with Sideshow at all. The previous Black Widow was really weak IMO. At least this one has a vastly superior portrait. Again, will wait for the full reveal until I decide one way or the other, but from what I am seeing right now its definitely an improvment over the last Black Widow.

Besides GG Black Widow, I do like this over any Black Widow in the market. Can’t wait to see more with new Captain America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will wait for the full reveal before deciding one way or the other. It certainly isn't going to be one of Sideshow's better female statues as of late. Even if this does wind up being undewhelming, Sideshow is still kicking a*s and has raised their game to a whole new level. Its just been one amazing piece after another for me so a few medicore pieces here and there really isnt going to change my overall feeling in regards to Sideshow right now. . The only real disapointment I had last year for staues I wanted was Supergirl. So again, even if this winds up being a pass, overall I am not disappointed with Sideshow at all. The previous Black Widow was really weak IMO. At least this one has a vastly superior portrait. Again, will wait for the full reveal until I decide one way or the other, but from what I am seeing right now its definitely an improvment over the last Black Widow.

Depends on what you want from a statue. At least the last one looked like black widow from the comics, which is the subject matter. This new one looks like no version either comic or film

I know this is a random place to ask but are Xmen off the table for sideshow? I mean they made wolverine a billion times but there are so many xmen in 1/4 that they could do that would sell like crazy and we get this...I'm baffled.

I know this is a random place to ask but are Xmen off the table for sideshow? I mean they made wolverine a billion times but there are so many xmen in 1/4 that they could do that would sell like crazy and we get this...I'm baffled.

I think a lot of us want to know that same question. :lol

I'd love for them to revisit every one.

Disney owns everything pretty much

shouldn’t be any excuses as to why we can’t see Silver Surfer re done (sans MCU engineering)

Or finally a frickin Juggernaut Archangel Magik Kitty Pryde Cable ... Havok Domino Nightcrawler a decent DR Doom Colossus Cyclops Classic Magneto Iceman Beast Classic Storm Bishop maybe Psylocke / Gambit X23 Daken Sunfire Warpath Scarlet Witch Quicksilver

Once some of those are pushed thru this collector bottleneck won’t feel so stifling

Nothing is fresh anymore ... it’s the same characters again and again and again

Mumm Ra wins 12 days of Christmas

Pack everything else up

I can’t be surprised

EDIt
****in auto correct

I am reminded of my favourite TV show

giphy.gif

Yeah, for people like myself who have all the X-Men PFs, it's tough seeing Cap, Wolverine, BW, Deadpool, etc, getting redos when I'd pony up day one P/O for Beast, Iceman, Arhcangel, Bishop, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Mr Sinister, etc.

I don't really find it that bad (not the design I'd personally choose though), but I rather find the design funny for a reason. There had been discussions in various places regarding female armors and their molded breasts in super-hero/sci-fi films (which I find silly), and it's like the creatives at Sideshow decided to troll and said "you know what, let's highlight that boob plate!" :lol

Yeah, for people like myself who have all the X-Men PFs, it's tough seeing Cap, Wolverine, BW, Deadpool, etc, getting redos when I'd pony up day one P/O for Beast, Iceman, Arhcangel, Bishop, Kitty, Nightcrawler, Juggernaut, Mr Sinister, etc.

Exactly how I feel. I'm highly annoyed at these repeats when there are so many other characters that need to be done - not only the ones you mentioned, but many others as well. Not to mention all the DC characters that still haven't been done.

Back