Premium Format Sideshow Black Widow Premium format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She needs to go back to the hair salon who did her hair and whip their asses. :lol

:lol Haha, it does sort of remind me of a Russian hair style for some strange reason...

Is Sideshow straying away from mixed media? She looks like she may be all sculpt along w/ Cap.

So of the 200+ projects in the pipeline how did this come about over much needed additions to the vast number of incomplete lines such as MOTU XMen the Avengers line they’ve already started, Justice League Batman Rogues etc etc etc ???

Just gah

Thx Sideshow for making the decision to quit so much more easier

Really 5 Captain Americas
2 Black Widow

And barely a Magneto that ends up looking like Magneto

XM released an Iceman statue for **** sake

:goodpost:

The augmented design on the new Wolverine looked awesome

The only person that didn’t think so is loricstone

Coincidentally

The only person diggin this is loricstone

What a shocker ....

Rehashed pose
Augmented costume design
Needless accessories

Save this trash for XM

So sick of these XM enthusiasts getting there way

Zero ****s are given about their designs

Sideshow use to excel at their product differentiation

This looks like a desperate attempt to attract the lowest common denominator

I wish they would do new characters instead of rehashes...

Still hoping we get Nightwing for this 12 days of Xmas or sometime in 2018.

The augmented design on the new Wolverine looked awesome

The only person that didn’t think so is loricstone

Coincidentally

The only person diggin this is loricstone

What a shocker ....

Rehashed pose
Augmented costume design
Needless accessories

Save this trash for XM

So sick of these XM enthusiasts getting there way

Zero ****s are given about their designs

Sideshow use to excel at their product differentiation

This looks like a desperate attempt to attract the lowest common denominator

Too funny and I agree. Desperation at its finest!

Looks like they're taking a page out of the XM book and over-engineering the costumes to death.

Honestly, I'm not sure that Sideshow can improve on 50+ years of iterative comic design or Marvel Studios' world-class art team - it certainly looks like theyre trying, though. I can't remember any BW outfit looking remotely like this. Sure, make it more realistic and functional, but don't fundamentally change the design - the new Wolverine is a perfect example of how they should be doing things. A few extra lines and textures here and there, but the overall design is straight out of the comics. In this instance (along with Deathstroke and Magneto) I think they'd do well to remember that the license is what's really selling these pieces. It's especially annoying because BW just recently had a top notch redesign for her solo series that I would love to see as a statue.

riot gear breast plates FTW

Dance-1443458530.gif

So of the 200+ projects in the pipeline how did this come about over much needed additions to the vast number of incomplete lines such as MOTU XMen the Avengers line they’ve already started, Justice League Batman Rogues etc etc etc ???

Just gah

Thx Sideshow for making the decision to quit so much more easier

Really 5 Captain Americas
2 Black Widow

And barely a Magneto that ends up looking like Magneto

XM released an Iceman statue for **** sake

Completely agree. I even need a Black Widow but I'd rather have at least 10 statues before her. And this one...just not feeling the hair or shiny breast plate.

Yea, I have to agree ...too much on her costume. Especially that "breastplate".

For this one, they should have been more subtle on their costume changes. Simple and sexy should've been the key.

...and her hair is ok if they change her bangs. Perhaps longer hair would be nicer.

Honestly, I'm not sure that Sideshow can improve on 50+ years of iterative comic design or Marvel Studios' world-class art team - it certainly looks like theyre trying, though. I can't remember any BW outfit looking remotely like this.

Exactly. Which makes it hard for fans to identify with it. I understand that many of the character selections for Sideshow will be driven by the powers-that-be at Disney and that's largely influenced by other media, particularly the movies, but if that's the case then you'd have to wonder why we're still waiting for a 1/4 Sideshow Doctor Strange, Wasp, updated Black Panther and virtually any version of Hank Pym?

Randy Bowen used to say that Captain America and Wolverine paid the bills which I can understand.....but another Black Widow?

the portrait has a likeness to Milla Jovoich

milla-jovovich.jpg

6298B1B6-26DA-49FC-8404-E97EEA4087D3_zpsv7vndb98.jpg

Theres elements that make this very interesting

however if they wanted to create their own take on a classic character... why stop at breast plates? revamp the colors altogether

Navy Blue Black Widow FTW

She does look Russian this time around, the previous PF in all fairness looked more like Lara Croft

I have no desire to restart my Avengers lineup though.. this new direction is for a greater audience I guess..

They had a modern stylized Thanos and with the Infinity War films ... I get it... relaunch a modernized take on the Avengers... I don't think she will play a memorable role in the upcoming films [her character] that is.

Switchout blonde hair portrait for EX

Blk2Widow02.jpg

This BW belongs in a resident evil / gi joe crossover movie lol. I think my only complaint is the breast plate. Its odd. The rest to me looks just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back