Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I wanted to know. Seems silly to register for something now that isn't until Sept or Nov when your points for those events will expire well before the event.

I'll be holding off registering until the event is imminent.

This is why I wanted to know. Seems silly to register for something now that isn't until Sept or Nov when your points for those events will expire well before the event.

I'll be holding off registering until the event is imminent.
What if the world ends before the event is imminent? What if we are only vapor come August? Why deny yourself the small pleasure of using the rewards points before then?

How's Timewalkers cancellation policy? I got a waitlist conversion on my deluxe Scarlett Witch and points expiring soon; I have a PO at TW but they never had it listed with an NRD like usual.

Surprised I got 2 emails for a $1 and $2. Thought I missed the 1st $2 as it ended just before I logged in. I just had one of the $5 short term event RP's expire yesterday too. So this helps.

I have just over a $100, but I'm not feeling pressured to use them anymore. I'd rather wait till I definitely want something. I was hoping the Hono Thor would've went up 1st before the Magneto...

Back