Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Nice , something different than the normal museum standing pose, will order.

Man,
BC, TMNT,'s 1/5, Huntress, Supergirl, Catwoman Batman Returns.
Sideshow is putting out good stuff, I will need to make some hard decisions.

Man,
BC, TMNT,'s 1/5, Huntress, Supergirl, Catwoman Batman Returns.
Sideshow is putting out good stuff, I will need to make some hard decisions.

i noticed you accidentally put in supergirl with your list of all the "good stuff". i'm sure that was a typing error. :wink1:

i noticed you accidentally put in supergirl with your list of all the "good stuff". i'm sure that was a typing error. :wink1:

Still to be seen;
Going to go to Comic Con, hopefully she will be there to make my decision on her.
Also forgot to mention Lex.

I'll get this one for sure. Surprised she was the next DC PF though and not Flash, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, etc.

Must buy. What should i cancel? Captain Marvel, or Power Girl??? Hard choice...

I'd cancel PG and maybe track down an EX version later on, since the windswept portrait makes the statue, IMO. At least the EX is still available for Captain Marvel, although it's not make or break for me.

That said, despite the great sculpt, I don't like this Canary from a design perspective. I agree with the criticisms that it's too pinup-y for a character I associate most with kicking ass (even the literal pinup-based poses from the Cover Girls and Bishoujo pieces are her cracking her knuckles or stretching after having kicked some ass.) I also wish she had bangs, but that's a personal preference more than a character-based one.

Really dislike the "be quiet" head sculpt. Makes no sense for this character.

The jacket probably fabric but wondering if the leg's netting fabric too.

She looks great! Not getting it but glad to see another DC PF that's not a variant

Back