Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow announcement for Wednesday on Facebook

Definitely Black Canary IMO.

Hopefully her head sculpt is feminine and attractive like the Jean, Cap Marvel and Emma Frost ones, and hoping for a second portrait with screaming mouth.

While a HQ variant would be expected, BC was rumored last year and yeah the gloves, HQ doesn't wear gloves that I've ever noticed.

New52 Harley does wear gloves every now and then depending on who's drawing her. but I agree with most in that it's probably Black Canary. I won't buy her but I'm interested to see what the sculpt looks like. Hopefully better than Supergirl

I hope they go for a more comicy face like they did with Poison Ivy than the more realistic look they've been going for with most of the others.

This was posted on the Batgirl art print announcement page:

Future prints in the Birds of Prey series by Stan Lau will feature more gorgeous Gotham favorites including Black Canary and Huntress.

You guys are way off. It's obviously this version of Wonder Girl.

c4AFkip.jpg

I'm certain it's Black Canary and I'm super excited since she has been one of my most wanted DC PFs. I just hope to god that she's pretty. :pray:

Not like Supergirl pretty? LOL x hehhehe.

Still surprise that the Supergirl EX is still available.

For some reason, I saw Penguin holding an umbrella... :slap :dunno :lol

If it is canary, I hope a green arrow companion piece is on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope we see a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF soon. I'd like to finish off the Big 7 in my collection before we start in on the rest of the League.

Im sorry, I love Black Canary. But i don't think she shouldn't be next in line for PF statue. Zatanna is my pick as next female statue. I think she is HOT!

Agree 1000% Give me Z.

c5115a7d40e76545a3776ce4ae51aeea.jpg

We cant get a Robin, and you think Zatanna, a less known character would be next :rotfl BC is more popular. Just sayin.

And, aren't they all hot :naughty

Black Canary Premium Format

Just announced on Facebook on Sideshow Live. Concept art done by Artgerm. :)

Back