Premium Format Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Canary Premium Format

78vFVN6.png

sgNjdTu.png

Re: Black Canary Premium Format Figure

She looks amazing. My only nit pick is that it is kind of a pin up looking pose and her power is her Canary scream so having her finger over her mouth doesn't make much sense. You wouldn't do a Black Bolt statue like that. Oh well, as I said, she does look fantastic and her portrait is absolutely beautiful. I'm on the fence for now. Will wait to see a few more pics before deciding.

She looks amazing. My only nit pick is that it is kind of a pin up looking pose and her power is her Canary scream so having her finger over her mouth doesn't make much sense. You wouldn't do a Black Bolt statue like that. Oh well, as I said, she does look fantastic and her portrait is absolutely beautiful. I'm on the fence for now. Will wait to see a few more pics before deciding.

Don't know what the EX is yet

Don't know what the EX is yet
True. Not sure that it'll matter though. She just looks sexy as hell. I am curious as to what the EX is. If it's a different portrait, it'll probably come with a switch out hand as well.

Must buy. What should i cancel? Captain Marvel, or Power Girl??? Hard choice...

Back