Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely NOT complaining about Bane! I saw it in person. It is Stunning!
It just doesn't match up in scale to Batman.
Batman needed to be smaller or Bane needed to be bigger. Both ended up being very close in size.
Sideshow should have known that people were gonna want to pair them up.

Batman needed to be smaller or Bane needed to be bigger. Both ended up being very close in size.

I haven't ordered a single DC the whole last year. Thsi one, just cant pass. Looks superb

I do not agree with you, I seen it in person and Bane is not close in size. Bane is over double the width of batman easily, now batman has a big cape and is standing on the gargoyle which creates illusions of size disparity. Bane is sort of crouching and standing lower than him.

I think Bane will not only display just fine but compliment the batman PF nicely. I realize until people get it in hand they wont get to really compare and some people wont be satisfied no matter what but I just wanted to reassure those considering this monster.

I haven't ordered a single DC the whole last year. Thsi one, just cant pass. Looks superb

My last 2 DC PFs were Darkseid and Aquaman. I really like both of them. However, this Bane PF is special IMO. I put it right there with the Lobo PF. I think Lobo and Bane are a cut above the other DC PFs. They are just that good.

I have Croc, and Rocket/Groot. My smallest preorder year I've ever had. Desperately need this one though as I think it's the best PF of the year!

I say get it if it appeals to you as a statue. It is an awesome Bane no doubt. But, if you're getting it to display with the bk/gy bats or bl/gy it might not match up to your liking, so it's not worth developing heart issues over it.

My last 2 DC PFs were Darkseid and Aquaman. I really like both of them. However, this Bane PF is special IMO. I put it right there with the Lobo PF. I think Lobo and Bane are a cut above the other DC PFs. They are just that good.

Lobo is special... People who have no interest in the character even notice how well made he is

Lobo is special... People who have no interest in the character even notice how well made he is

Yes, Lobo is special. I feel the same way with Bane. I think both statues look phenomenal. However, we still have to wait on Bane to ship to see if production pieces live up to what we've seen so far. If they do, Lobo and Bane are my top 2 DC PFs.

Last edited:
I love everything about this Bane statue: sculpt, paint, design, size etc. I don't have the Batman PF, just don't like the mixed media bat suit, prefer full sculpt on my Batman statues, so I will be disaplying him with the AA Bats!

I love everything about this Bane statue: sculpt, paint, design, size etc. I don't have the Batman PF, just don't like the mixed media bat suit, prefer full sculpt on my Batman statues, so I will be disaplying him with the AA Bats!

Did you know that Bane is mixed media? He's not a fully sculpted piece. His pants are cloth.

Yes, Lobo is special. I feel the same way with Bane. I think both statues look phenomenal. However, we still have to wait on Bane to ship to see if production pieces live up to what we've seen so far. If they do, Lobo and Bane are my top 2 DC PFs.

Definitely top 2

Did you know that Bane is mixed media? He's not a fully sculpted piece. His pants are cloth.

That's fine. I don't mind some mixed media, but I don't like the pajama suits on the PF statues like Batman, Superman, wolverine and sabertooth. Just my personal preference.

That's fine. I don't mind some mixed media, but I don't like the pajama suits on the PF statues like Batman, Superman, wolverine and sabertooth. Just my personal preference.

Yes... part mix media works well... but not as a whole suit like you mention.

He looks good but I worry it being holo or possible like the rhino.

I'll wait for in hand pics before I think of ordering.

Guaranteed hollow paper mache, a SSC trademark.

He might hit 15 lbs with base and box included.:lol

Back