Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that's cool then. And yeah I agree Bane is one of them for sure. But my 2nd would be Lobo premium format exclusive edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lobo and Bane are my top 2 DC PFs for sure. Lobo has a slight edge with switch out parts and the fact Dawg can be added to the base. Bane himself looks amazing but I'm surprised that the base doesn't generate more conversation. The base is awesome IMO. To see the bat-signal smashed under his boot is so damn cool. That said, I still have to give the edge to Lobo as best DC PF.

Lobo and Bane are my top 2 DC PFs for sure. Lobo has a slight edge with switch out parts and the fact Dawg can be added to the base. Bane himself looks amazing but I'm surprised that the base doesn't generate more conversation. The base is awesome IMO. To see the bat-signal smashed under his boot is so damn cool. That said, I still have to give the edge to Lobo as best DC PF.

Great point. Lobo is a gem.

Probably should wait for the production piece of Bane before hailing it a top two DC pf.

True, but SSC has done a great job QC wise recently (especially on their DC PFs). I expect Bane to look as good as SSC's other DC releases. I have a strong feeling Bane won't disappoint. However, it is smart to wait until we have the Bane PF in hand before we jump to any conclusions.

True, but SSC has done a great job QC wise recently (especially on their DC PFs). I expect Bane to look as good as SSC's other DC releases. I have a strong feeling Bane won't disappoint. However, it is smart to wait until we have the Bane PF in hand before we jump to any conclusions.

Yeah that's totally true no harm in waiting to see how this goes down

So, I finally cleared out all my POs when my HULK and Wolverine MAQ showed up. Finally got my rewards points for it and I had $150 in rewards points. I say "had" because I finally pulled the trigger and used all my available rewards points on this BAD ASS Bane PF. I really can't wait to get this PF. I think it's truly one of the very best DC PFs that SSC ever released. This PF will look AWESOME with the rest of my Bat's rogues PFs.

So, I finally cleared out all my POs when my HULK and Wolverine MAQ showed up. Finally got my rewards points for it and I had $150 in rewards points. I say "had" because I finally pulled the trigger and used all my available rewards points on this BAD ASS Bane PF. I really can't wait to get this PF. I think it's truly one of the very best DC PFs that SSC ever released. This PF will look AWESOME with the rest of my Bat's rogues PFs.

I got a question do Sideshow use your reward points towards your non refundable deposit? Or do they deduct it from the final payment. I have over $300 but never used them

I got a question do Sideshow use your reward points towards your non refundable deposit? Or do they deduct it from the final payment. I have over $300 but never used them

I paid the NRD and used all of my rewards points. So, in my case, there was an NRD of $70 and then I knocked another $150 off the price with my rewards points.

NRD is not deducted from the RP. You still pay out of pocket on the NRD, then the RPs are deducted from that balance.

NRD is not deducted from the RP. You still pay out of pocket on the NRD, then the RPs are deducted from that balance.

Actually. This happened to me once. When i selected my rp it deducted the nrd and the rest went into adjusted pay plans. So it said "due today $0"

Actually. This happened to me once. When i selected my rp it deducted the nrd and the rest went into adjusted pay plans. So it said "due today $0"

No kiddin' nice.

Yep, that's how it went down for me every time I used my RPs.

Yeah same here, didnt know there was an alternative.

Back