Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman PF is like the Spiderman com... oversize. Spidey is bigger than Venom in that one too

1125x682_previewbanner_500209_BatmanvsBanePrint.jpg

Bane's official DC height is 6' 8" the scale is fine. Some people have no clue about a statues height vs it's scale.

Bane's official DC height is 6' 8" the scale is fine. Some people have no clue about a statues height vs it's scale.

Base height aside, it's just that the Batman PF's oversized and Bane's in perfect scale, hence making the latter smaller.

Yup yup. Want to see oversize base and overall effect, P1 Venom... Takes up so much space.

We need a new Batman PF.

Current Batman goes well with JLA line.

Need another Batman that will go with the Bat villains.

I don't that think that will be anytime soon as the Current Batman PF is very prominently featured in this print.

The Scale of Bane is ok. The price is bit crazy! But I guess he is popular enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, this is a special looking statue. I LOVE everything about it. That's not a surprise though considering it's a Gore Group sculpt. I'm almost always awed by Martin's sculpts.

I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger. Used some reward points to bring this bad boys price down. I think the best Batman to go with this Bane statue is the Arkham Asylum Batman. One of the reasons that made my decision, was because the bases match up, and the modern mask looks like the AA game version, but with the classic outfit, which is fine, because I love that outfit anyways, and in the game he didnt have a shirt on. lol! Love the classic mask just as much! I was looking at my AA Batman earlier and decided to put these photos together, while I was contemplating the purchase. The attack ready pose on Batman is another reason why this will be a great pairing. Plus the art print matches AA Bats suit as well. lol!

17240318_1145148652260863_4989427038111408937_o.jpg

The only thing i don't like is how the A shirt right below the trap near collar bone looks, but that is such a minute scrutiny. In person Bane looked way bigger than batman pf his base IS lower but quite a bit but he is definite massive.

I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger. Used some reward points to bring this bad boys price down. I think the best Batman to go with this Bane statue is the Arkham Asylum Batman. One of the reasons that made my decision, was because the bases match up, and the modern mask looks like the AA game version, but with the classic outfit, which is fine, because I love that outfit anyways, and in the game he didnt have a shirt on. lol! Love the classic mask just as much! I was looking at my AA Batman earlier and decided to put these photos together, while I was contemplating the purchase. The attack ready pose on Batman is another reason why this will be a great pairing. Plus the art print matches AA Bats suit as well. lol!

17240318_1145148652260863_4989427038111408937_o.jpg

That's exactly how I'm going to display my pair... plus the AA Joker Ex in between them :)

He does look GREAT with AA Bats, I was debating on selling the AA duo to make room! Makes it even harder to do so now!

Ideally, Bane would be perfectly displayed with the Modern Age Batman for a Knightfall/Breaking of the Bat theme. But I agree he'd also look great next to AA Batman as it matches Bane's taunting pose. Like the comic Batmen though AA is a brute and will also make Bane much smaller than he really is.

AA Batman's an underrated piece IMO. The sculpting is very good (also involved Canale and his Gore Group) and the pose has presence in person. Love mine.

I was going over the specs on my King Hulk pf and Bane. Without the base, King Hulk is about the size as Bane, so this should give us an idea how big Bane is going to be next to AA Batman, or the modern Batman statue, since both AA Bats and modern are the same size figure without base. They should both pair up nicely with Bane. Sorry for the quick photo snap. I wasn't going for quality there. lol! Funny how I got King Hulk out for comparison, since its a Martin Canale & Gore Group sculpt as well.

17192357_1146021458840249_6982361055775331161_o.jpg

Back