Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes up a lot of room the base is bigger than was necessary. There are a couple on ebay in Australia for $499 it's worth that, and I can vouch for one of the sellers he is a great guy.

I lit mine up the first week I had it but not much after that...

I do like the base on this... you get some stone predator bios, facehuggers and some sort of indian guy i think lol

anything from that pyramid temple in AVP gets my attention... like the palisades statue bases...

the Pyramid was a cool concept for ALIEN too bad it didn't make the cut.

I wonder why the order page says :
Est. Ship Date: 1-2 weeks after order is placed
I wonder why can't they ship it right away

Guys can you help? I live in the United States and I was told you need a power inverter for the egg to lite up? Is that true and what kind of part would I need to get this thing lit up?

I'm sure that SS has fixed that mixup with the wrong plug already. Not 100% certain if they did or didn't yet. but, try to email or call them about your order (if you actually ordered recently) if they did in fact sent you the correct US adapter plug.

Hi!
Please help me, is it possible somehow to change the light bulb inside the egg?
Thanks!

Hi!
Please help me, is it possible somehow to change the light bulb inside the egg?
Thanks!

I have destroyed one so i know exactly how it looks. Got one first that had many production flaws.
Sorry to say this but you can't exchange the "bulb" it's led lights and it's a part of the fiberglass base, not loose in any way, one solid piece. How they can break is something i can't understand when they are pretty durable and probably will last a lifetime.
So what did you do ? :O

Drill a hole in the base from underneath and feed an ikea dioder up into the egg.Job done

Drill a hole in the base from underneath and feed an ikea dioder up into the egg.Job done

Could be a good solution for him, but it's kind of thick. And all kinds of funny things in the way like electronics, but if someone want's to do this i could post some pictures of the inside and how it looks under the base and everything.

I would like to see ... How the egg looks ... Inside and without the chestbuster !!! ;)

the Kenner Aliens Queen has a chestburster coming out of the egg in the base though...

They have a toy with 2 chestbursters coming out of the chest at the same time too lol

the Kenner Aliens Queen has a chestburster coming out of the egg in the base though...

They have a toy with 2 chestbursters coming out of the chest at the same time too lol

Whoa, I'd like to see a pic of that! lol

Whoa, I'd like to see a pic of that! lol

Here's the queen with the chestburster coming out of the egg in the base...

QueenHiveMISB1b.jpg

IMG_4986.JPG

Back