Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished a brief repaint on my egg today.

I reworked the base in a darker color, and added some surface weathering to show off the sculpt. Big difference in person.

Out of the box, the egg's lips looked pretty rough too. They were too smooth and glossy. Your eye was drawn to them because they looked a little fake. I added some matte finish age spots in that area to breathe more life into it. Looks way better in person, though I'm not sure if the pics really do it justice. I also threw in a little surface detail just to vary the overall color on the egg skin.

With a little extra love, this piece is awesome:

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Im maybe able to help you out... :wink1:

I only accept payment in hugs from Denise Milani though :naughty :lol

LOL. Dude, this guy is building a life size Queen Alien in his freaking living room. :thud: I'd contribute to this worthy cause if I could. :yess:

waiting on my power adapter from sideshow... I have an adapter somewhere but I just moved and need to find the box it is in lol.

What was the deal with giving all the american orders the euro power adapter? Did sideshow ever give an explanation?

none for me either... they just tell me it will be here in a month.

I'd be down for a Alien1 egg... cmon sideshow!

Back