Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been some long time members missing on here Darth. Just an observation.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The rules are clearly stated in the Sales Guidelines and you've been a member long enough to know about the changes on the board.

The rules are overkill. I just mentioned that I was selling it. It didn't list a price or ask anyone to PM me, I simply mentioned that I was getting rid of it.

I've been a member for a while but almost never post here anymore, mainly because I still can't stand the lay out of of this forum. All this white hurts my eyes and the red banners above each post look horrible. This forum reminds me of an excel spreadsheet almost.

Plus the self-righteous mods here get bu77hurt with literally every little thing it seems. What's the point of even posting when everything gets policed, micro managed and deleted.

I'm sure THIS post will be deleted soon because someone's feelings got hurt :rolleyes2

But now you guys also want me to pay you to mention I'm selling something?....not LIST....just "mentioning" that I'm selling something? I have to pay you for this privilege?

Going back to statueforum now, later.

Chris

Last edited:
The rules are overkill. I just mentioned that I was selling it. It didn't list a price or ask anyone to PM me, I simply mentioned that I was getting rid of it.

I've been a member for a while but almost never post here anymore, mainly because I still can't stand the lay out of of this forum. All this white hurts my eyes and the red banners above each post look horrible. This forum reminds me of an excel spreadsheet almost.

Plus the self-righteous mods here get bu77hurt with literally every little thing it seems. What's the point of even posting when everything gets policed, micro managed and deleted.

I'm sure THIS post will be deleted soon because someone's feelings got hurt :rolleyes2

But now you guys also want me to pay you to mention I'm selling something?....not LIST....just "mentioning" that I'm selling something? I have to pay you for this privilege?

Chris

Statue forum is worse. You literally can't say anything bad about a piece even constructive because they get all freaked about making the sculptors unhappy. They do dumb stuff like shut threads for a couple of days....

On a forum.....where you post stuff......on threads....... :lol

Chris

Buh bye.

tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400.gif

Back