Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who made this?

img_652744_31936297_0.jpg

My god that looks amazing, I would love to get that!!! More details please!

I would like to have more detail too !!!
I cannot find anything about this piece :(

Got the SS Egg Today. Gotta be one of the biggest Boxes I ever got from SS. And I collect alot of 1:1 Busts. The Box it Wide. Barely fit thru door.

wish i can order this, very cool looking, is it life size? or just maquette?

It's a smaller scale than 1:1. I have a pic of it displayed next to the Sano statue and it's shorter than that. So less than 19" tall. Still looks amazing though. Wish I could get my hands on it! :drool

Yeah they sent a few emails offerering a refund and a link to buy one but I just waited it out...

and regarding the box size it's huge, I had it sent to work and I think one of the guys was amused because he knew it wouldn't fit in my car lol. I had to come back with our hatchback and it barely fit.

I couldn't get the box into the collection room, I'd need to take the door off I think, luckily the egg itself fits :)

Yeah I know what you mean. I was the same way when the UPS guy dropped off my SS 1/3 Dog maquette to me. I couldn't even carry the box myself since it was so bulky. Getting it through the door was pretty rough too. Small price to pay for safer packaging though. I'd rather have my item safe inside a huge box than the other way around.

I received the SS 1/3 Dog Maquette double boxed within a bigger box in addition to the sideshow ones. I think that must be the biggest one I have Ever received... or Maybe it was the berzerker bust lol... those and the egg I think are the top 3 I have seen when it comes to boxes that are mostly square.

Luckily we have double front entry doors... using them to get boxes into the house was my first thought when we were buying the house lol.
Once it's unpacked the box goes back out the front door and into the garage from the outside.

Last edited:
Not true, mine actually opens up. I even got attacked by a facehugger that was in the egg while I was moving it.

The most screen accurate prop I've ever purchased.

Chris

Last edited:
Funny on the Sideshow account calender they have the Egg advertised for sale on Easter Sunday

Easter
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Description:The Easter Egg hunt is over, snag this Alien Egg while you still can!
Alien Egg Prop Replica IN-STOCK

There is a soft glow from the inside there looks like there is a light on the base inside the egg.

102ef730-b328-4997-ae08-921ed23a52ef.jpg

If they would have put a facehugger in there and made it see through just like the Kane egg in Alien I probably would have bought one.
I mean it's closed up for gosh sakes! What?! Is this one a dud? :lol

There is a soft glow from the inside there looks like there is a light on the base inside the egg.

102ef730-b328-4997-ae08-921ed23a52ef.jpg

If they would have put a facehugger in there and made it see through just like the Kane egg in Alien I probably would have bought one.
I mean it's closed up for gosh sakes! What?! Is this one a dud? :lol

Thanks for the pic. Very suptle effect, but for the size and price, a silhouette of the facehugger would of been much better.
Still it is an impressive piece, not sure that I have any room for it, but that inner demon in me might make me take the plunge.

Back