Prop Sideshow AVP Alien Egg Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid Atheris, funny thing about the light, the one I have lights up much more than yours. I can see it light up the whole egg. Makes me want to put a facehugger in there as it would be perfect silhouette.

Not that I have it on much but mine illuminates the entire egg when the light is on as well...

Do they have a full size version, but with the top open?
Is it feasible to open the top to this one? Normally or modded?

A twitching silhouette would be cool.
I am wondering about the top being open because it would be neat to lay a hugger on top, as if it is coming out.

Do they have a full size version, but with the top open?
Is it feasible to open the top to this one? Normally or modded?

A twitching silhouette would be cool.
I am wondering about the top being open because it would be neat to lay a hugger on top, as if it is coming out.

No, can't open the top and can't mod it to make it open without major work. Bottom looks easy enough to cut open to sneak a facehugger in there though. I plan to do that with mine someday.

I finally got around to getting rid of the AVP themed base on this guy. I tried to light a face hugger inside it (pics in video), but ultimately abandoned that. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out. This is still the best life-size egg out there IMO, modified or not.

Nice! I was offered one of these a while ago but for the price being asked I just wasn't that into it.

Finally got my hands on one and put my own leds in, I like the green so far 53B5FF79-343F-406D-B42C-7C4518226516.jpg

How did you change the LED?

I took the bottom apart drilled bigger holes inside the egg on the bottom and fed wires through the back where the stock plug was and used my own led it has several colors it’s funny to see a purple alien egg it looks sweet

Back