Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think there is any chance my Thor sculpt will look closer to the one in the production pictures? Or just a cleaned up version of what we have been seeing so far?

From the sideshow collectors fb page, they look good together
257e2ff45ea19e664fe394b5a9ceb065.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I see a lot of the 4 together where they use all the classic heads/helmet except for Hulk, but then again I guess they're all the exclusives because for some reason sideshow made the modern head the exclusive for Hulk unlike the other 3

I see a lot of the 4 together where they use all the classic heads/helmet except for Hulk, but then again I guess they're all the exclusives because for some reason sideshow made the modern head the exclusive for Hulk unlike the other 3

I like the EX head because he looks way more pissed off haha. Just hate the hair.

I'm definitely going Classic Cap, Modern IM and I'm torn about Thor and Hulk. I thought I was definitely going classic with Thor but the wings aren't looking as good to me in person. I will probably he going classic with Hulk but it depends how it looks at the angle I'm displaying him at.

Hey guys I've heard different things about these statues but am still not sure what scale they are, the new THOR compared to marvels original PF Thor are similar in height. New Thor 25.5" H (647.7mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 12.5" L (317.5mm)* THE OLD THOR 30" H (762mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Hey guys I've heard different things about these statues but am still not sure what scale they are, the new THOR compared to marvels original PF Thor are similar in height. New Thor 25.5" H (647.7mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 12.5" L (317.5mm)* THE OLD THOR 30" H (762mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 10" L (254mm)*

Original Thor is 1/4 scale...

New Thor is 1/5 scale

Big difference when 1/4 and 1/5 are displayed together.

I personally like 1/5. Good size and didn't take up the amount of space that 1/4 does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The 20% size difference barely matters in terms of footprint or vertical space and it only serves to make them look silly next to 1:4 scale.

The 20% size difference barely matters in terms of footprint or vertical space and it only serves to make them look silly next to 1:4 scale.

Nah. I display my different scale pieces together with their own scale. “Problem” solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back