Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finnaly got thor. Was a bit scared since box was a bit banged up. Also weird on the foam box in read 657 out of 1500 but the base is good (out of 750)

Only minor complaints. Small chip on the “clothing” and also wish feathers were whiter.

Al in all Im really happy with it
Now MARVEL at my poor poor quality pics lol
882fb8b6ac67901839ee6af09b9b8a42.jpg

b71dc9951ed230994b9130b0e376e117.jpg
0c8e549a8328ca132c531cc739a3d72e.jpg
fdd6198cc9e5d5036cd4925e5c0a58f5.jpg

47b88c443a6bf32fba8933044aa0fa60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for posting. I would suggest doing their live chat during business hours. They will offer you 40 to fix it yourself.

Thanks. Seems pretty small to me. But to each his own.

For some knowing it’s there it can be an eye sore so I totally understand. I just don’t understand if they actually check the stuff before they send it out. Like my hulk leg, didn’t they see the foot peeling? Makes me wonder

I put this in my snapchat / instagram story. Lets see if my wife figures out i got a new statue[emoji28]
c49225e09b43b246d915b5d137b30132.jpg

For some knowing it’s there it can be an eye sore so I totally understand. I just don’t understand if they actually check the stuff before they send it out. Like my hulk leg, didn’t they see the foot peeling? Makes me wonder

I think they just go in the boxes straight from China and they just ship them to us when they get them to their warehouse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think when they get a shipment of 200 or more, they just open 1 randomly and if that 1 is good, then they all get a pass then shipped to us. I can't see these people opening all of them for inspection, cause I don't think they got the manpower and the time to do that.

I think when they get a shipment of 200 or more, they just open 1 randomly and if that 1 is good, then they all get a pass then shipped to us. I can't see these people opening all of them for inspection, cause I don't think they got the manpower and the time to do that.

They probably open up a handful and then do the math

Wasp is coming early, 5 months before expected.
564044e523f3a45fcdc651770eb6c98f.jpg

Yeah, which is not a good news... Not so much PO so probably they are going to put the axe on this line :(

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah, which is not a good news... Not so much PO so probably they are going to put the axe on this line :(

Maybe they just made them faster than expected. It would really suck if they canceled it now at 5. I would of just ordered the 4. I thought they'd make at least a few more of the art print characters

Maybe they just made them faster than expected. It would really suck if they canceled it now at 5. I would of just ordered the 4. I thought they'd make at least a few more of the art print characters

If they planned to release news ones , it would already announced, at least one. The grey hulk and red one are still not in PO

We'll see

I hope they don't cancel the line.

We should send them a ton of messages saying not to cancel the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get my replacement tomorrow.. fingers crossed

Back