Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5e451d9925e912ed4c41f5b415e6e113.jpg
58ba3fbc5e3e56e708890b6c7c837dc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpts look clean

Anyone here can post a pic of Thor’s belt line. Just want to see the paint app. Thank you

Here is a pic of mine. You can zoom in on it. I have looked at it many times and it's pretty clean around the belt. Is yours bad? I can take a closer pic when I get home from work if you want. The whole statue looks great except my head sculpt. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pR72nXyyUKl9WXKr1

Here is a pic of mine. You can zoom in on it. I have looked at it many times and it's pretty clean around the belt. Is yours bad? I can take a closer pic when I get home from work if you want. The whole statue looks great except my head sculpt. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pR72nXyyUKl9WXKr1

Yours looks great from this pic.. maybe I’m being picky? It’s just all the statues I’ve gotten lately have had an issue.
c6efec776cfc1c1db64ae385bd26b46a.jpg

Yours looks great from this pic.. maybe I’m being picky? It’s just all the statues I’ve gotten lately have had an issue.
c6efec776cfc1c1db64ae385bd26b46a.jpg

Not that bad, I could show you statue I paid more and that the paint job is really worst....

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Not that bad, I could show you statue I paid more and that the paint job is really worst....

Yeah maybe I’m being over picky. Just comparing to other statues cause hulk /thanos and hulk/wolv dio we’re messed up. Sideshow has my number lol

Haha I was like that before...
But yeah Sideshow is well know for the bad QC...
If you want a flawless statue... Go with prime1... But $$$$$$$$$$$$$

You can get the whole assembly line for the price of 2 prime 1 statues...

And don't forget this is hand painted!
If all statues are perfectly painted and has no defects, "hand painted" doesnt make sense anymore...

And don't forget this is hand painted!
If all statues are perfectly painted and has no defects, "hand painted" doesnt make sense anymore...

Cool thank you for your advice

You’re kidding right? Super zoomed in pic :lol

No I wasn’t. I’ve received many bad pieces from sideshow I don’t know what’s acceptable or not anymore. Newer to the collecting game and just looking for honest advice from you guys

No I wasn’t. I’ve received many bad pieces from sideshow I don’t know what’s acceptable or not anymore. Newer to the collecting game and just looking for honest advice from you guys

This is definitely acceptable! Don't hesitate to post pictures to have our opinion!

Just to let you know that I received an email for my issue with the pens mark on the hand... Propose to touch up with paint by myself with a 40$ crédit or a replacement...

Just to let you know that I received an email for my issue with the pens mark on the hand... Propose to touch up with paint by myself with a 40$ crédit or a replacement...

Hmm. Not sure what to do there. At least you heard from them. I sent them and emial on the 1st and no response

Back