Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure this is what we'll get at the end
3521a8adeb4842b6d325948ff930b5c3.jpg

Envoy? de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk
So then that's still 6 more statues to be released

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Considering that the line was announced 4 years ago this week and we've already gotten 12 statues out of it, I think that's pretty good so far.

The biggest issue is that sideshow is notorious for not finishing lines.

Well no new announcement from 12 days of Sideshow. I don't think the line is dead but an announcement would of been nice. I guess we'll see once the Thanos' that have been delayed 6 months and the Captain Marvel get released.

Thought it was a bad idea to start a new Avengers line in 1/5 scale from the beginning. SSC should have just stuck with the current 1/4 Avengers line ....build on what they already released. Maybe do a few revisits here and there like what they are doing for the 1/4 X-Men line.

Glad my initial plan was to get the main 4. It would irk mi having wasp without antman and natasha without clint.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I picked up thanos the other day. I can't justify the $2000 for Thanos on a throne so this will have todo.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I bought them all. If they make more then that's great but if they don't then I guess I'll have to live with it.

Back