Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when they do that, throws off all of your PO and how you have set up all your payments. I don't think Hulk would be more than 450, considering the fact that its 1/5 scale and the maq sells for 650. I will be buying it regardless it would just be nice saving a few bucks

Ooooh 450 would be too sweeet. I see a 60-90 more than Thor which puts it at 510 max. But i Hope ur right!

Ooooh 450 would be too sweeet. I see a 60-90 more than Thor which puts it at 510 max. But i Hope ur right!

I have a good chunk of change in reward points that I've been waiting on something decent to use it on. This will probably be it, SS needs to hurry up an announce it. I don't like their RSVP system, they send out an email as soon as it goes live, no anticipation whatsoever so you really have to be on top of it or you'll miss out on the exs

I need some suggestions for a statue case. I want something that is black and has doors. I have been looking at Ikea for ideas. I like the Billy, Kallax, and Besta cases. I like the option to adjust shelf heights as needed and I just want a glass door for the case. Does anyone have any suggestions? I let looks like ikea used to have a lot of glass doors for cases but I'm struggling to find something for my new apartment. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Man I really wish these were premium format, I'd have at least 2 of them ordered. I love that Cap statue and would like to replace my Chris Evans PF with a comic version and that one is really, really nice to me.

Man I really wish these were premium format, I'd have at least 2 of them ordered. I love that Cap statue and would like to replace my Chris Evans PF with a comic version and that one is really, really nice to me.

agree 100%... the sculpts, poses and character designs are all great.

I like those original as well and while I was able to obtain Thor for retail, alas I don't see that happening for Cap. I guess all I can hope for is eventually they make another one that's somewhat similar.

Classic is always the best. But dammit i hate mix media lol. Really not a fan of the original PFs. These four look so good together with those vibrant colors and pose [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you guys say "mixed media," are you referring to mixing sizes of statues, or statues that are mixed in that they include things like fabric?

I really like these new 1/5 Avenger statues, they're sweet , but the 1/4 scale OG's are still my favorites ... I love this set up ( not my pic ).

cUmkGe6.jpg

I really like these new 1/5 Avenger statues, they're sweet , but the 1/4 scale OG's are still my favorites ... I love this set up ( not my pic ).

cUmkGe6.jpg

IMO, the classic Iron Man COM would look better in the lineup but the rest of the pieces blend well together.

Anyone know the likelihood of ironman converting this late in the game?

Anyone know the likelihood of ironman converting this late in the game?

You mean the EX right? I guess we will see some conversions in September when it starts to ship. I'm hoping mine converts too

I hope so. CA converted for me the other day. I am really hoping IM does too

Back