Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know the likelihood of ironman converting this late in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My IM exc converted 2 weeks ago. I still pre-ordered the collector's edition and SS switched all my flex payments, RPs and NRD to the exc. So last minute once these statues coming in, there's always a chance of conversion.

My IM exc converted 2 weeks ago. I still pre-ordered the collector's edition and SS switched all my flex payments, RPs and NRD to the exc. So last minute once these statues coming in, there's always a chance of conversion.

Well thats sweet on SS part

I prefer the 100% classic costumes of the original pfs.

Classic is always the best. But dammit i hate mix media lol. Really not a fan of the original PFs. These four look so good together with those vibrant colors and pose [emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like mixed media... But I think the original Thor and Caps mixed media looks dated. Meaning SSC has come a LONG way since those pieces... If they used the same sculpt for both of those but did more of their modern mixed media I think they would be really impressive.

Having said that.. The size and pose are better on the original Cap and the size is better on Thor... But the sculpt (meaning texture to the outfits) looks much better on these new ones... 1/5 is not my cup of tea though.

Personally I never cared for the Original IM by SSC.

New hulk pose kills the original IMO but original has best paint apps ever for any Hulk. I prefer the classic face on the new Hulk also.

Just my opinion of course.

I like mixed media... But I think the original Thor and Caps mixed media looks dated. Meaning SSC has come a LONG way since those pieces... If they used the same sculpt for both of those but did more of their modern mixed media I think they would be really impressive.

Having said that.. The size and pose are better on the original Cap and the size is better on Thor... But the sculpt (meaning texture to the outfits) looks much better on these new ones... 1/5 is not my cup of tea though.

New hulk pose kills the original IMO but original has best paint apps ever for any Hulk. I prefer the classic face on the new Hulk also.

If only they could take the best of both and make one killer Pf

Kirby or fail :lecture

Good luck to those waiting for the conversions. Getting charged 8/22; shipping not bad for me $21.77.

I changed my mind on the iron man statue and no longer want it. I PO'd the ex and he's coming at the end of this month. If anyone wants him for what I paid plus shipping/PP fees, let me know

Got my notice too. Was hoping for Prime 1 to show more of their Cap before committing.... running out of time.

I changed my mind on the iron man statue and no longer want it. I PO'd the ex and he's coming at the end of this month. If anyone wants him for what I paid plus shipping/PP fees, let me know

Just cancel it and free up the waitlist. [emoji6] supposedly I have a good chance it'll fulfill

Back