Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
089715c1622528650b1b92f77f812de4.png

This would be my pick tongo with this line. But these are 825 per character. YIKES! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. I missed the cap and supes as well but i think its very weird i still got it on WL lol.

Wait what?? That is super weird, they don't usually have payment plans for prints and it it has been over 6 months those came out. Are they making new ones or what? You should call SS and ask, if they are tell them to make me a set as well. lol

Wait what?? That is super weird, they don't usually have payment plans for prints and it it has been over 6 months those came out. Are they making new ones or what? You should call SS and ask, if they are tell them to make me a set as well. lol

Yeah very weird. Gonna mail them today. Its on wL in my orders since feb hahaha

ALEX ROSS!! Hehe check his site

Dude, that iron man is fire!!! Iron man and hulk just jump out at me. I thought that all the prints that he made for SS were exclusive just for them. I see that he has the Justice league print for sale on his site, I mean it says mini version but still

Dude, that iron man is fire!!! Iron man and hulk just jump out at me. I thought that all the prints that he made for SS were exclusive just for them. I see that he has the Justice league print for sale on his site, I mean it says mini version but still

Yeah saw that JL print and the gotg i believe. Wish I could get em aaaaall haha

Oh yeah they are individual prints. I just took it off his page. Its a collage on the home page

enough art print talk, that has its own thread already

its august now, where the hulk preorder sideshow?????

Back