Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't that be something. Damn
60b0e7d9ab6d033a6945f1770a438e27.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This setup looks fantastic with that print

Taking too long, all these preorders for boring prints going up but still no Hulk.

RSVP is probably just another method to measure demand/ ES.

Taking too long, all these preorders for boring prints going up but still no Hulk.

RSVP is probably just another method to measure demand/ ES.
I hope there is a lot of supply for the demand if there is one. I thought Thor would sell out fast and you can still get that. I think I just like this line too much and having ordered 3/4 is giving me anxiety until I know I have all 4 on the way

I hope there is a lot of supply for the demand if there is one. I thought Thor would sell out fast and you can still get that. I think I just like this line too much and having ordered 3/4 is giving me anxiety until I know I have all 4 on the way

Same here! Lol. I think this is still there cuz of the price (i guess). Oh well. This really cant take that much long.

I'm sure it will match Thors ES at minimum; probably more. I'm still a little surprised SS was able to sell all EX hulk vs wolverine.

I'm sure it will match Thors ES at minimum; probably more. I'm still a little surprised SS was able to sell all EX hulk vs wolverine.
Why? HULK and Wolvie are tremendously popular characters. The MAQ had an excellent price point ($650 for two 1/5 scale statues). Last but not least, Martin Canale and Gore Group absolutely crushed the sculpt (it looks phenomenal). I won't be surprised even when the REGs eventually sell out. The MAQ is just that good.

Why? HULK and Wolvie are tremendously popular characters. The MAQ had an excellent price point ($650 for two 1/5 scale statues). Last but not least, Martin Canale and Gore Group absolutely crushed the sculpt (it looks phenomenal). I won't be surprised even when the REGs eventually sell out. The MAQ is just that good.

Agreed. Felt like it was a no brainer the EX would sell out.

Anyone care to guess how much this Hulk is going to be? 500$?

Agreed. Felt like it was a no brainer the EX would sell out.

Anyone care to guess how much this Hulk is going to be? 500$?

Im hoping no more than 530 lol. If you look at the hulk wolv maq and give hulk 2/3 of 650 is like 434 [emoji28]

Exactly ... it's a great looking piece of 2 extremely popular characters . There is a reason this statue's total ES is 6500 .

I think all 4 statues in this set look just great. I'm very tempted, but I'm not really a huge quantity collector/buyer so I'm just not sure I want to go all in on the 4 when I already have PF Cap/Thor.

Can I ask a quick question here though? I apologize that it's off topic, but I've always wondered about this. I have looked a lot and I have never seen an Iron Man Premium Format statue. Has there really never been one made, or have I missed it? Thanks.

Just that it sold out fairly soon with such a high ES considering the 1/4 Deadpool PF isn't sold out. A good price point, many got 5 - 10% off which was an excellent price point with the discount. But this is my point of view from someone kind of getting burned out from the statue market. I'll be exiting for the most part after this set.

Just that it sold out fairly soon with such a high ES considering the 1/4 Deadpool PF isn't sold out. A good price point, many got 5 - 10% off which was an excellent price point with the discount. But this is my point of view from someone kind of getting burned out from the statue market. I'll be exiting for the most part after this set.

I guess you just have to look at the ES. 2500 for a popular character isn't a surprise. In this case, you have 2 of Marvel's most loved characters right behind Spidey. The new Deadpool PF is $700 all by itself. Not to mention, DP isn't as popular as HULK or Wolvie. Combining HULK and Wolvie together in a battle scene for $650...that's golden for collectors. Most of us here were expecting around a $900 price when the MAQ went up for PO. So, the combination of 2 very popular characters in 1/5 scale, in a battle scene, an AWESOME sculpt with a nice EX, and finally a price far lower than anticipated lead to the sell out of the MAQ. Man, if this piece had the ES of the Thanos MAQ, it would have been an instant sell out.

Im pretty sure with a lower es that maq would have been long gone. Only reason i didnt get it was because ss forced me to half my flex pay schedule from 8 to 4 months. Oh well. For me this line made up for it lol

Im pretty sure with a lower es that maq would have been long gone. Only reason i didnt get it was because ss forced me to half my flex pay schedule from 8 to 4 months. Oh well. For me this line made up for it lol

I hate when they do that, throws off all of your PO and how you have set up all your payments. I don't think Hulk would be more than 450, considering the fact that its 1/5 scale and the maq sells for 650. I will be buying it regardless it would just be nice saving a few bucks

Back