1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A two-pack of Ash with deadite Linda would be fantastic. Hoping they make Henrietta and Ed as well.

Another positive sign from SSC with this announcement and also the Friday the 13th stuff a few days ago. :yess:

If you look on the Sideshow blog, right below the Evil Dead 2 announcement, there are three text boxes, one with Evil dead 2, one with Ash and the last one says 1/6 scale figure. Clue everyone :)

Oh sick, so it's going to be a Hero Ash 1/6th most likely.

I'm down for that. I hope they keep their packaging from when they did their 1/6th figures from way back. The packaging was so great.

why would you sell your beto ASH to downgrade to a sideshow version ? as good as this maybe it wont be anywhere near betos quaility!!!

We'll see....I didn't say I was definitely going to....I need to see what Sideshow brings.Sideshow has improved greatly over years with their 1/6 figs (see Snake Plissken)

If you look on the Sideshow blog, right below the Evil Dead 2 announcement, there are three text boxes, one with Evil dead 2, one with Ash and the last one says 1/6 scale figure. Clue everyone :)

Thank God, my collection's finally getting an Ash. :panic:

Deadites too, please!

yeh definately 1/4...i'd like to see his evil hand displayed somehow, with that stack of books and the "a farewell to arms" book, i always love that part. :rotfl

Back