1/6 Sideshow ASH - Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hope we get statues here, because SSC's track record with statues is better than it is with figures. But of course, I hope we get both.

:cuckoo: You have issue's ;) in saying that I'd probably buy both statue and 1:6 i hope they do both! :)
if 1:6 I'd be curious to see how amazing they could do considering the army of darkness one was terrible.

I would say 1/6 evil dead 2 Ash is guaranteed with lots of accessories....Sideshow has never done an ED2 look of Ash in 1/6 scale

Yeah,I hope they really load him up with accessories if it's 1/6.

It would be nice if they included two shirts.
1 Ripped and 1 unripped.
So you can display him in either "farewell to arms" or "Hero" looks.

Also...
Necronomicon,Boomstick,Axe,Chainsaw hand,tourniquet "hand",possessed hand(wearable),possessed hand(Severed),deadite Ash alternate head etc
:D

Yeah I was going to say that one of the possessed hands need to be wearable and the other free roaming

I wouldn't mind Sideshow taking the line as far as Henrietta,Evil Ed,and even the Final tree Monster

Damn, the two franchises that got me into customs were Friday the 13th and Evil Dead, and now SSC is doing both (I thought ED2 was with IMINIME, though?). I think they made a smart move. Really looking forward to what happens with both properties.

New SSC model. Cancel kewl lines to rehash stuff they did years ago. I'm sure some updated Monty Python and Civil War and Spinal Tap are right around the corner at $250 each.
Nothing wrong with re-visiting golden properties like F13/ED2 and giving them an updated treatment. At the moment, fans can either choose between SSC's very old stuff or buying from a custom artist like Beto. Ever since I joined the forum ~2 years back there have been people complaining in the horror threads that there was nothing inbetween. I think this is fantastic news for anyone that's a fan of these characters.

...I wouldn't mind Sideshow taking the line as far as Henrietta, Evil Ed, and even the Final tree Monster
That would make for a pretty killer background for Ash. I'd be down for that.

Last edited:
Best news of the year as far as collectibles go! I still have the 3 original 1/6 Army of Darkness figures, and even though they're dated, I still love them. But I was always disappointed that we never got Ash in his iconic look for ED2, so I'm thrilled with this news. Also hoping for a new Ash PF as I missed the last one.

Yeah,I hope they really load him up with accessories if it's 1/6.

It would be nice if they included two shirts.
1 Ripped and 1 unripped.
So you can display him in either "farewell to arms" or "Hero" looks.

Also...
Necronomicon,Boomstick,Axe,Chainsaw hand,tourniquet "hand",possessed hand(wearable),possessed hand(Severed),deadite Ash alternate head etc
:D

I can see them doing 2 figures a heroic ash and the normal one only time will tell. :horror

Pretty excited about this! Would love to see a Necronomicon prop replica, as well.

The studio doesnt own the copyright to the book. Tom Sullivan sells them himself and they're not cheap. Maybe he'll let Sideshow have a licence but his name doesnt apear on that promo so I cant see it happening.

Last edited:
Now the real question is have sideshow actually started anything yet from the license and if so, when can we possibly hope for an announcement. I'm thinking something will pop up during spooktacular, even if its just a proto pic.

Now the real question is have sideshow actually started anything yet from the license and if so, when can we possibly hope for an announcement. I'm thinking something will pop up during spooktacular, even if its just a proto pic.

Not sure when Spooktacular is, but hopefully we'll see something at SDCC

The studio doesnt own the copyright to the book. Tom Sullivan sells them himself and they're not cheap. Maybe he'll let Sideshow have a licence but his name doesnt apear on that promo so I cant see it happening.

But then what if ash 1/6 happened and he came with the book? Wouldn't they still have to have the rights to that?

me too.

Although they seem to announce licences well in advance before ANY prototype is shown. I doubt we see anything for SDCC.

If this is a 1/6 license I'd imagine Hero Ash with the torn shirt and chainsaw is a guarantee and then very likely we'd also get a posessed Ash since Sideshow could reuse most of the parts.

Maybe it'd be a deluxe/2 figure set-up, but I wouldn't count on that. More likely 2 separate figures, but Sideshow likes to reuse stuff so it seems like a likely release.

I don't think we'll see Ed though, it'd be sweet, but just not something Sideshow is likely to gamble on.

Back