Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours is drop shipping, right? I bet you'll have it next week. I'm hoping he gets mine next week too!

Yep, drop ship, so the usual two day wait after I get a shipping notice. Only has to move from SS to Las Vegas! Really excited to get this representation into my collection. I cannot thank you enough for putting me in touch with Bill too, he is awesome. He responded to my email today saying they will be shipping very soon! Donatello and now this, this is a fun month for me with regards to Sideshow.

:D

For you guys who have this already...

khan.jpg

Finally got my notice. Processing starts on Monday the 15th, so I should have it mid-to end of next week. I can hang that long.

That sounded dirty. True, but dirty.:joy

I'm confused. How come Nacho already got notice? Are they shipping in batches?

Just took delivery of my maquette and I'm currently unboxing it.
One little issue, I got 276/750
The SS site clearly states the eddition size is 600.
WTF Sideshow!!!!!
Pics up soon:D

I love this maquette it is just AWESOME!!!! If you are curently
waiting on one you will not be disapointed.
Anyway I'll let my crappy pic's do the talking,

I have also posted a tone of pics in my collection thread, if you want to take a
look click the link under my sig and go to the last page (17).

P1010493.jpg
P1010495.jpg

P1010499.jpg

P1010502.jpg
P1010511.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010503.jpg

Last edited:
I love this maquette it is just AWESOME!!!! If you are curently
waiting on one you will not be disapointed.
Anyway I'll let my crappy pic's do the talking,

I have also posted a tone of pics in my collection thread, if you want to take a
look click the link under my sig and go to the last page (17).

P1010495.jpg

Looks good - congrats

Outta 750 eh? Does it say out of 750 on the bottom of the box too??

strange......hmmmmm
I wonder if it really is out of 750 then and not 600.

Looks good - congrats

Outta 750 eh? Does it say out of 750 on the bottom of the box too??[/B]

strange......hmmmmm
I wonder if it really is out of 750 then and not 600.

Bottom of the box also says 750.
I wonder why Aminko didnt mention this? prob didnt notice.
I find this to be fraudulent behavior on sideshow's part..:D
The item should come as described on the product page and
by all means this also includes the ES.

Hey Nacho,

Apple pic that box. I'm curious to see how big it is. Does it come close to the size of the Pred maquette box?

Dont have the pred maquette..:( thanks for reminding me..:(
The box is similar in size to the Uruk Hai PF box.
I'll get an apple pic up for ya'

That is one fine looking statue right there thanks for the pictures of it. Congrats mate glad you are happy with it!

Thanks Nacho.

I think this box is a bit smaller than the Pred maquette. Sorry for pouring lemon juice in that cut for you.:wacky If it makes you feel better, I had to lose my maquette to pay last month's friggin' rent. Lame. I was really hoping to see these two together.

Here's hoping they eventually do a Pred 2 maquette and I can afford it when they do. He would be a more appropriate companion piece to this anyway, since he's the one with the Aliens' skulls in his trophy display.

Nacho, thanks for taking pics from all angles and posting them. I had to make up my mind tonight on whether or not to keep my order, these were a huge help.

Kind of shady that they upped the edition size by 150, not cool at all. Never the less seeing the in hand pics and the level of detail put into the statue, blows my mind. I was going to cancel as I didn’t want to charge this... but I can’t pass this up now. And this will complete my collection Pred, Term, Alien. I will post pics as well when I receive mine, along with a few shots next to the pred.

Back