Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could someone with the p1 maquette post some side by side comparison pics?

thanks.
James.

Great pics everyone :clap

Here's a few of mine and the final resting spot for this warrior-

warrior3.jpg

warrior.jpg

warrior4.jpg

4434499148_70e445ffdb_o.jpg

I really love the head on pic you took, Felmar. I'm more tempted to pick this guy up. Not Alien related, buy I just love the dilophosaurus you've got on the top of the cabinet. Looks incredible.

I really love the head on pic you took, Felmar. I'm more tempted to pick this guy up. Not Alien related, buy I just love the dilophosaurus you've got on the top of the cabinet. Looks incredible.

Cheers, Ben :duff

I think this alien maquette looks better when displayed higher up...you get a nice angle when looking from below.
The dilo is a horizons kit I bought already painted...thanks :D

I didn't even notice the reflection of the dilophosaurus head you have on the wall as well. So badass. Just an awesome collection all around.

You've got quite a museum there, FelMar. darthjuan007 says he's been to your place, and your collection is insane. Is it true you have an entire room maxed out with just boxes for it all?

Great piece.
We want more pictures !

Nobody has one against the P1 Maquette ?
That's how I will display mine ...

Best pics yet...thanks FM. I'm thinking I'm going to apply a little more clear coat to mine once I get it. They look a little dry in places.

The maquette does seem quite a bit too small for the high price tag. Still, I'm happy one is on the way to me.

As always, nice collection Felmar... :D

There's no question that this thing is overpriced.

I'm still going to suck it up and follow through with my purchase. I figure I really want an Alien Warrior, so I might as well just pay up. Other big "grail" pieces that retailed for much lower sell for this much now anyways.

Cheers gentlemen :duff
Thanks for the comments...

I didn't even notice the reflection of the dilophosaurus head you have on the wall as well. So badass. Just an awesome collection all around.
Thanks, Ben..
the dilo bust was made by an artist on the east coast, he also did the raptor bust I have.

Congrats Felmar!!!
So what are your personal thoughts on this baby????
Overal..I give it a 17/20...took off points for the size/price ratio, increased ES and lack of gloss in the final product. The pose and detail are superb.

You've got quite a museum there, FelMar. darthjuan007 says he's been to your place, and your collection is insane. Is it true you have an entire room maxed out with just boxes for it all?
Thanks SS...
Carlos has stopped by a few times..he's a class act. Indeed, there is an upstairs room full of empty boxes..and I've also kept all the boxes for the acrylic cases.

Hey Felmar, Nice photos of the Alien maquette and a beautiful collection you have there. Could you please give me a width of the base at it's widest point? Thanks.
Thanks buddy..
heres the measurement - 9inches.

Best pics yet...thanks FM. I'm thinking I'm going to apply a little more clear coat to mine once I get it. They look a little dry in places.
Thanks CF..
yea, the added gloss would actually look AWESOME...we'll be waiting for your pics :D

The maquette does seem quite a bit too small for the high price tag. Still, I'm happy one is on the way to me.

As always, nice collection Felmar... :D
Thanks, Andrew..
You won't be disappointed, the unique pose and detail make up for the size/price ratio.

Back