Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how it should have been done!
Hopefully the Resurrection and Alien maquettes are at least standing up, and I would be happy enough for one of them to be in that pose but Aliens is my grail. I love this statue but the diorama is actually better than this in a lot of ways except size ofcourse.
It is a lot of money I think for a statue that from the photos is the same size as the Hellboy 2 PF and doesn't even have clothing, yet alone a clear dome or complicated base.

Yeah, that rocks.

Love this thing, and I like the pose alot.

The only thing I didn't like about the Aliens Diorama was the wrist bending outward on its front arm but they corrected that here. It seems a bit bigger then I expected too, I need to try and get this.

Word of mouth is a good thing :D . Ozz didnt know the dealer was close to him until I told him :lol

:lol

That's true! I was on here looking for a local seller to buy a Wolf Predator bust, and Laudel--who lives in Ireland-- told me about Bill--whose business is 5 minutes from my house!

He is pricey, but I'm still glad I have one on the way. This one and the Alien version to come later should suit me just fine. Bookends to the collection.

Thanks for the pics! Much smaller than I expected, but great sculpting.

This is how it should have been done!
Hopefully the Resurrection and Alien maquettes are at least standing up, and I would be happy enough for one of them to be in that pose but Aliens is my grail. I love this statue but the diorama is actually better than this in a lot of ways except size ofcourse.
It is a lot of money I think for a statue that from the photos is the same size as the Hellboy 2 PF and doesn't even have clothing, yet alone a clear dome or complicated base.

Yup! Check out this thread.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=100235

This is how I want mine to look when I'm done with it. Hell, I even want to close the mouth.
125201093416pm.jpg

125201093438pm.jpg

125201093343pm.jpg

The pose doesn't bother me enough to change it but, the paint does. I would like to add more black.

Thanks for the pics! Much smaller than I expected, but great sculpting.

I think this is one of those pieces that just looks smaller in pictures.

I kept looking at Man-Thing pics before I got mine, and he looked kind of small. When I got him in person and was about to see the girth to his dimensions, I was shocked. I think the best pic so far to show size is the comparison to the Predator Cinemaquette. That thing is huge, and this one comes up pretty hight next to it and it looks like the width is there.

I think this is one of those pieces that just looks smaller in pictures.

I kept looking at Man-Thing pics before I got mine, and he looked kind of small. When I got him in person and was about to see the girth to his dimensions, I was shocked. I think the best pic so far to show size is the comparison to the Predator Cinemaquette. That thing is huge, and this one comes up pretty hight next to it and it looks like the width is there.

That is true! The piece size is decent when you look at him in person and see his width and depth. While he is slightly taller than HBII PF, he crouch lower and lean more to the front.

Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette

This time I am not going to miss the alien warrior. I have it now..yehhh Alien warrior is one of my favorites. Long time ago I missed the alien warrior life size bust bcoz my wife told me that is damn scary alien creature. But not this time... now my passions of collecting is growing and unstoppable since I came across this forum.

alienwarior1.jpg

alienwarrior2-1.jpg

alienwarriror3.jpg

alienwarriro4.jpg

alienwarrior5.jpg

alienwarrior6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back