Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
PREORDER NOW!!

PREORDER NOW WITH FLEXPAY!!

Thanks to Trilogy over on statueforum.

Warrior1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Alien Warrior Sneak

yep. We were just talking about this in another thread about Comic con. Looks awesome to me but I'm sure after all the anticipation over this one there will be alot of people complaining.
I can't wait to see it . :rock

? is this supposed to be a sneak preview of an alien warrior maquette?

It looks like its crouched or sitting on something.

yep. We were just talking about this in another thread about Comic con. Looks awesome to me but I'm sure after all the anticipation over this one there will be alot of people complaining.
I can't wait to see it . :rock

im complaining cause its not the p2 maquette :monkey3

It looks like its crouched or sitting on something.

yea like its perched on some pipes or something. Ive been waiting for this for a while. I might sell my aliens diorama to help pay for this... u guys thinking 1K?

Last edited:

yea like its perched on some pipes or something. Ive been waiting for this for a while. I might sell my aliens diorama to help pay for this... u guys thinking 1K?

I'm thinking $799 if it's 1/4, $899 if it's 1/3.
I hope it's 1/3 or at least close to the same size as the Alien3 maquette. Then again, if it's 1/4 it'll match better with the Queen bust.

The more I look at it, the more it looks like it's "clinging" to the side of those pipes (or whatever they are).

I'm gettin' it!

This is the #1 piece I have wanted from the AVP universe since the Predator 1. I sure hope the pose doesn't suck. I hated the Alien 3 pose so much I passed (with considerable internal struggle).

Yeah it looks to be crouched and sitting on top of something. Something similar to the small dio.

9103_press03-001.jpg

I hope this dosent cost too much :sick I need a good represntation of camerons alien in my collection but funds are tight. maybe a 2nd QTR release date could make it feasable :naughty

I'm gettin' it!

Me too!

It will be mine!

Mine too!

definitely near 1K

Hope not, but with the way pricing has been creeping upward, I can realistically see SS charging $999.99.

maybe a 2nd QTR release date could make it feasable

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this teaser last night.

I've never been tempted to pick up the Alien3, but since Alien and Aliens are two of my favorite films of all time, this may be a must have for me. I usually try to limit my Alien collection to the original film and the original Giger design of the creature, but this may be a must have. I'm hoping that there will eventually be an Alien to match what we are about to be shown next week, in scale and quality. They could form a great frame around my existing collection. And here I thought I had a nice set with the Queen & Power Loader diorama combination. Also, I believe SS will make this in the same scale as the Alien3, so 1/3 will make it more expensive, and probably hit the $1K mark. Sounds like yet another flex-pay item for me. Something else in my collection may have to go!

Almost looks to me like the teaser is just a flipped shot of the left side of the dio.

Warrior1.jpg

9103_press03-001.jpg

I was hoping for something along these lines.

m.jpg

alienlife-1.jpg

I hope this dosent cost too much :sick I need a good represntation of camerons alien in my collection but funds are tight. maybe a 2nd QTR release date could make it feasable :naughty

Wasn'r dog alien $800?? This guy will be $1000.

Damn $1K?! A bit out of my price range, but my Alien franchise dios are among my favorite pieces, soon to be joined her magesty and the sans-Ripley loader. So I may have to make some sacrifices here...

Back