Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've liked this, but I think I'll like 3 Marvel PFs better. :monkey3

I guess it depends which Marvel PF's. I have the Aliens Maquette on Flexpay and happily paying that off but would love my waitlist Wolverine EX to come to fruition.Which Marvel PF's did you have in mind? Just curious.

I have the Sabretooth, Gambit and Sabretooth exclusives on order and I'm on the waitlist for the exclusive Wolverine.

Plus I just dropped some money on a Captain America exclusive.

aliensdio6.jpg

March isn't that far away now! I just hope this thing is more earthquake stable than it looks. I live in California.

I've got one coming from a dealer, and have an order with Sideshow as well which will be cancelled since the dealer had such a better price. Someone's waitlist will convert when I finally get around to cleaning up my SS account.

This maquette rocks in person, and it's a keeper.

Hells yeah!

I'm almost finished paying mine off at the LCS. Just waiting for this bad boy to roll in now :rock

Hopefully we'll get another 1/4 scale predator out of SS (since I missed the first one :( ).

I just missed out, Sideshow put out the Aliens and Predator 1:1 busts and the Predator maquette before I ever knew of their existence so I missed the chance to buy them at retail. I'd love Aliens and Predator Legendary Busts though.

I have the Sabretooth, Gambit and Sabretooth exclusives on order and I'm on the waitlist for the exclusive Wolverine.

Plus I just dropped some money on a Captain America exclusive.

Now I understand. I've just finished chasing up some grails and I'm in the poor house. Predator EX Maquette and the 1/4 Endoskeleton and some Bowen Hulks and assorted 1/6 so I understand your cancellation. Do you really need 2 Sabretooths? Maybe just keep the EX and put your extra $'s towards the Aliens Maquette. Just a thought.

Has SS issued the 3 week warning yet? I ordered this from a retailer and I'm waiting for it to ship.

Back