Sideshow ALIENS Queen and Egg Chamber Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Production Sneak - Alien Queen Dio?

I can't see this being much under a grand...
I'm hoping for a translucent egg sack and Ripley and Newt as the EX!

Translucent sack would be a nice touch. It's probably going to be priced beyond my means though. I may have to live vicariously through you all!

I guess I could always pick up the first Queen dio on ebay.

Re: Alien Queen hive dio????

queenhive1.jpg

queenhive2.jpg

queenhive3.jpg

queenhive4.jpg

And worth EVERY freakin' penny!

(except for the ALIEN: RESURRECTION eggs)

I have no idea where I will put this but if it comes down to it, i'm putting it on my living room coffee table.

I haven't seen some of those pics. It looks to be in scale with the previous Queen. If that's the case it is going to be huge!

And worth EVERY freakin' penny!

(except for the ALIEN: RESURRECTION eggs)

Sure is I hope it isnt 1k but even if it is..... it will be mine! I have already missed dout on way to much stuff from sideshow and now i either cant find it or i have to sell organs on the black market to get them! :gah:

CRAP that looks cool. Hopefully it doesn't come out for a year :D I wouldn't be able to afford it till after July 2011.

It looks ____ing incredible but I don't think I'll be able to afford it (price and display space)....

If the retail price is going to be around 1K, then the price from our country is going to be more than 3K... :(

Maybe its Sideshows plan to make this huge diorama in 3 or 4 pieces you can buy over a year.....they did make the Queen first for 399 $ and then the powerloader 299 $ :impatient:

Very happy with my Dio so far Queen...Eggs and Warrior...Predator was uninvited guest and they are showing Alien hospitality....Just wondering how big this is and if folks have the room to display it...

Damn you Adolfo, you're part of the reason I just sold my Hot Toys P2 Elder. That 1/4 scale Queen is huge, making the 1/4 Aliens maquette look like the little diorama. She's expensive, but I'm well on my way to affording her. Damn you, sir! You too, Felmar.

An Egg Chamber. This is indeed fantastic. I don't know what to say except... Sideshow is really putting effort into their ALIEN licenses.
If it's 1/6 scale, I'd say there's a 50% chance I'll shell out the dough for it. If it's 1/8, as you say, then 25%.

It's one of my favorite scenes in Film history - the Queen of Ripley's Demons revealed in all of her non-CGI glory...

An Egg Chamber. This is indeed fantastic. I don't know what to say except... Sideshow is really putting effort into their ALIEN licenses.
If it's 1/6 scale, I'd say there's a 50% chance I'll shell out the dough for it. If it's 1/8, as you say, then 25%.

It's one of my favorite scenes in Film history - the Queen of Ripley's Demons revealed in all of her non-CGI glory...

It's not 1:6, as we can see from the pics.

It's going to be in scale with all of the other Alien/Predator dios Sideshow has released.

Im not convinced this is part of the Dio line,im guessing its part of the new maquette line SS seems to favour :hmm

I'm pretty sure this is part of the dio line.

I'm just ready for them to announce it and post some pics! :impatient:

Back